vVv OrganicBear

SC2 Town Hall Meeting this Sunday (2012-07-08)

Attention all members interested in the fantastic game known as Starcraft 2! We will be holding a town hall meeting to discuss community involvement and activities this Sunday at 7 PM EDT (4 PM PDT).

We will be setting up a system for 1v1 practice and observation for the community. Additionally we will discuss whether there is interest in team games or custom games and establishing a process for these types of events.

The meeting will take place on mumble and all members, applicants, friends, or individuals within the community are welcome to attend.

If you need help setting up mumble, please follow the steps in the following guide:

I've been thinking about purchasing SC2... I think its time I get in the loop. I'll try to make it if I don't have work.

Edited by vVv Apple

I might not be able to participate no matter how much i really want to.

I need to do a few things on sunday.

If i can make it then i will be on if i can't; then someone can post me on about things =)

Can anyone say how many hours there is untill the meting?

go online and search for a world clock. and find new york city and follow their time. when it seven there that is when the meeting will start. from when i post this it will be about 4 hours till the meeting.