Midget

Darius The Hand of Noxus Reveal

only thing i see that is really op is the fact his ulti can reset if he gets a kill with it other then that he is a pure dmg champ no hard cc no escape just straight up dmg so will see how he is but yea that ulti CD refresh too stronk saw a video of someone gettin a triple 1-3

Tested him out on the PBE.. His Q looks like it lacks damage at first but I think the ability to play him well will relay on being able to judge on the fly how far away a opponent is to get the maximum damage out of it. His passive stacks with each auto attack.. not sure if we want to build him like a straight up AD Caster or get some attack speed in there somewhere for his passive.. maybe just attack speed boots?

well his ult is just like Yi's ult but the DoT is definitely going to be annoying. I think he could easily fall too a ranged champion or a champ with a good stun however. His hemorrhage stacks seem to be like varus' blight stacks but as his passive. So DoT + extra damage will mean a hand full if your top lane with him and a melee champ

His ult is only like Yi's ult in that it refreshes if he kills someone. Beyond that, it's more like a Garen ult than anything else. He seems sort of snowbally to me. He seems solid, but will be much stronger if you can get just a little bit ahead because of that ult CD refresh. IF you can't hit that point, you'll be hurting a lot more i think. I see synergy with strong ganking junglers to allow him to snowball. He actually seems remarkably similar to Hecarim. He's a more damagey bruiser, he'll be charging at the enemy carries rather than defending his own most of the time methinks.