Sign in to follow this  
SonTran

Blizzard's HUGE Announcement! [MUST READ]

Source: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/blog/5366967/Developer_Update_with_Production_Director_Chris_Sigaty-5_7_2012

For a short summary, click on the Spoiler

- Multiplayer resume from replay

- Global Play

- Multilanguage support

- Clan/group system

- Unranked matchmaking

- Multiplayer replay viewing

These are the list of things they are working on for HotS

Sick changes.. Sucks that I bought a EU account already though. >.> Play on the KR server is going to be sick as hell though! Blizzard showed that they care by addressing all of the other issues. Makes me glad to know that one gaming company still cares about its players and fans!

lol it's honestly sad that it took a huge company like blizzard to input these simple changes... on top of that they make you pay for something that should have been put in the beta... not impressed.

The only company that actually listen to the community are valve and riot, it's depressing how blizzard has become such a shit company.

I Really love this, i hate it how i bought an eu account, kor and 2 NA accs>> So thats gonna be a waste but i liek it! also love it how u can finally watch replays with multiple people!

Personally I think this is awesome. Takes a lot for a massive company to admit their mistakes. They anticipated Bnet 2.0 to be flawless, even though it took them this long to realize its weaknesses they're fixing it.

Personally I think this is awesome. Takes a lot for a massive company to admit their mistakes. They anticipated Bnet 2.0 to be flawless, even though it took them this long to realize its weaknesses they're fixing it.

After about 3 years

"Hell...it's about time" -Tychus

in my opinion, these are things we should have all had a long time ago :), well most of them anyways, i cant wait for this to take effect