Grimm

Grimm vVv Application

Typical CoD forums? MLG? I have to believe there is something out there for Call of Duty :)

Hey Spike, I'm having kind of a tough time finding places to post and things to write about. topics now are very dry and complete speculation on upcoming BO2. any pointers? lmao sorry to be a bother. I'm sure with E3 I'll have more stuff to write about but still, it will only be speculation

Hey Spike, I'm having kind of a tough time finding places to post and things to write about. topics now are very dry and complete speculation on upcoming BO2. any pointers? lmao sorry to be a bother. I'm sure with E3 I'll have more stuff to write about but still, it will only be speculation

Common theme I found from many. Couple things others have done is blogs and videos

kk, yeah ill see what I can do, sounds like a great idea. tyvm Spike

Edited by Grimm

Again I apologize for my recent inactivity. I'm having a really rough time at home right now, plus school, plus MW3 sucks (in case anyone didn't know that). Please excuse this behavior, it is not my full potential, and come this summer I will give 100%

sounds good thank you Spike. Just need to borrow a mic from a friend for the interview, mine is still broken. gonna start working in a week or so and I'll be buying a new one.

What do you hope to achieve in terms of console success, and what steps do you see yourself taking to solidify this goal? Keep posting and stay active good sir, best of luck.

Application closed. Applications are closed for the following reasons:

-Requested by applicant

-Inactivity

-Failed to upload a Pic

-Failed to COMPLETELY fill out Forum Personal Profile and "About Me" Page

-Applied to another organization

-Inappropriate conduct

Please contact me or staff if you feel this has been done in error. If you do not contact staff within 3 days, this application will be filed away as "Closed/Not Admitted."

Thank You,