noc0ntrol

The vVv Community Competitive team (vVv BRAVO)

So now that ive got the ball rolling on the professional team, I am starting my next project. A sort of b-team for our division.

1. I will be holding open tryouts at a date TBA to anyone that is either an APPLICANT or a MEMBER.

2. This will be a team consisting of people constantly wanting to get better, and maybe one day if your lucky make it to the big leagues.

3. YOUR ELO DOES NOT FULLY MATTER, YOU HAVE TO IMPRESS ME. Its not always going to be who is better but it will be the people who impress me with your drive to want to get better and your potential. Obviously ELO does matter, I will just be taking both of these into consideration.

4. Your main focus will be ranked 5's and online tournaments such as go4lol , esports weekly, alienware arena, etc to get better.

The reason im doing this is with the expanding possibilities with LoL I want to breed the next generation of great players.... I will expect you to give vVv a good name in the community as our professional team has. Carry yourself in a professional manner with no BM.

If you have any questions, please post them. But this will be an on going project.

Edited by vVv noc0ntrol

Am I to assume that this post will be updated with the time and event? This is the biggest reason I've applied to this community and I'd like to make it count where I can

How are you planning on executing these tryouts... In-house matches, normals, ranked 5s??

When trying out new people for our team, we found it to be exceptionally difficult getting a good measure of their ability by all of these means.

How are you planning on executing these tryouts... In-house matches, normals, ranked 5s??

When trying out new people for our team, we found it to be exceptionally difficult getting a good measure of their ability by all of these means.

in-houses would be good... ranked 5s would only be to a certain extent. im going to talk to all the people trying out to see what they think of everyone else to really get a good gauge who they are comfortable with and who they thinks' attitude and skill would be good for the team.

I would love everyone to give suggestions. I would like this team to have subs. The kind of team with a deep bench, so if someone can not attend, we have subs to draw from.

I HAVE suggestions, but I do not want to skew the discussion. I will share once all the community has shared their thoughts.

I feel this is a great idea. It lets people who don't have a large time to devote to the game, but are still good players have a chance to compete. I see this going far and hope that everyone tries to get on the team and of course we will have subs so don't feel bad if you don't make the top 5 because you are just as important to be there.

Community competitive..? >_>

remember how jerry was talking about wanting 2 teams? well this is my idea. you guys are gonna eventually phase out of playing go4lol and stuff so were gonna need people to keep our presence in the competitive community that also want to improve.