Muhdewsa

Info for Launch & Organizing Playing Groups!

Here's the updated list of everyone that will be getting Diablo 3. If your information is not listed to the right of your name (or is incorrect OR you want your BATTLE TAG instead of your battle.net e-mail), please post it so I can update this list. If you don't post it for me, then expect me to be getting ahold of you very soon.

If you want to be added to the list, please continue to read this whole post, include the information needed from everyone, and also include your battle.net account OR your battle tag and what class you're planning on playing on launch in the format listed below.

vVv Ambush - ambushxxsxxx@yahoo.com - Barbarian/Wizard

vVv Anaxamander - jacob.szapa@snc.edu - N/A

vVv Blazek - fayt87@gmail.com / Blazek#1450 - Monk

vVv Daredevil - bvirus99@gmail.com - Witch Doctor

vVv DarkDante - Ronald.Yacketta@gmail.com - N/A

vVv Doomhammer - Doomhammer#1649 - N/A

vVv Havik - Zephyr#1282 - Demon Hunter

vVv Kraft - aamenta#1586 - Wizard/Barbarian

vVv Lithium - vvvlithium@gmail.com - Wizard

vVv LordJerith - lordjerith@vvv-gaming.com - Monk

vVv Medusa - vVvMedusa#1413 - Demon Hunter

vVv Nynjatic - nynjatic@gmail.com - Demon Hunter

vVv Paradise - jasonkuntz@knights.ucf.edu - N/A

vVv RobZGod -

vVv Roxsick - a.nikolic10@hotmail.com - Barbarian

vVv Xzael - andrew.charlebois@hotmail.com - Barbarian/Wizard

Edyet - eddieboy375300@gmail.com - Wizard

Joseph Defyiant - defyiant@gmail.com - Wizard

Perilous - rhmcnama@ncsu.edu - N/A

SleepyTigerz - sammyb182@gmail.com - Witch Doctor

Voison - KennyisVoison@gmail.com - Wizard

If you are in need of a group to play with upon launch, post in this thread so everyone will know, but you will need to post:

- If you're getting a hardcopy, what time zone you live in and if you'll be playing at midnight (or whenever you get home from Gamestop, Walmart, etc.), or if you'll be playing later in the day.

- If you're getting a downloadable online version.

If you need help with anything, please do not be afraid to send me a message!

I'm trying to make this as easy as I can on everyone and make every bit of information that is needed to be visible and easily accessible. This thread is to help me organize all of you, so please help me help you so all of us can have a wonderful May 15th! Thank you!

Edited by vVv Medusa

Hey madusa thanks for this epic list i will love the chance to play with this great community, so feel free to group me up. I paid for the CE From Gamestop and hopefully they'll have a midnight launch they said maybe they were goin to do it for max payne 3 so its a chance. I live in california so i'm in the pacific time zone if no midnight launch I will be picking it up at 10 in the morning and will be on as early as 11:30 A.M. Hope to see you and the following people on the list in game i can't wait.

Unfortunatly I have work so can't really play at midnight. I should be on by wedensday (the 16th) if not prior and will be leveling pretty constantly from 6pm pdt till midnight throughout the week and weekend. Add me up, let me know who you are when you friend me and you are free to jump into my games as long as there is room :)

Edited by vVv Blazek

Im getting a Hard copy from gamestop. (collectors edition i might add ;]) Central Time Zone. Gonna play probably Demon Hunter :D

Would you like to give your battle tag/battle.net info so I can add you to the list? :} You'll probably play with me, btw! I'm getting the CE and am CST ANDDD I'm going to play Demon Hunter too :}

Gotta Call Blizz *sigh* went to order and my password did not work, no biggieI went through the process to change it .. got text messages / emails etc yada yads.. try new password and still can not login.. hrm did Blizz just go stupid on me??? ;)

andrew.charlebois@hotmail.com will be playing barbarian or wizard to start with im pretty sure! wont be playing HC and yes will be playing at midnight

Edited by vVv Xzael

Getting a hardcopy, playing in EU time zone. Going to play directly when i get the hardcopy on the 15th. Will be playing about 20H the first day. Going Demon hunter or monk.

Will play at midnight ! :)

Mattie_90@hotmail.se

Edited by Xcelent

Updated! Don't forget that you need to include your battle.net e-mail OR your battle tag! The battle tags HAVE NUMBERS AT THE END OF THEM. Go to battle.net and look at your account settings and it will be under your e-mail address and such.

Finally got d3 hit me up at vVvYezman#2178 I only have a lvl 15 atm, but ill be playing all weekend and the games is much better playing with others!

Edited by vVv Yezman

Finally got d3 hit me up at vVvYezman#2178 I only have a lvl 15 atm, but ill be playing all weekend and the games is much better playing with others!

Says your battle.net tag does not exist.

elbruse@gmail.com / Empire#1368

I'm on Nightmare with my Barb. Got a Wizard I'm running through normal as well, and my brother is playing a Monk. Probably get around to the Demon Hunter and Witch Doctor eventually.

Edited by vVv Empire