Sign in to follow this  
Caliber

LgCalibre's app !

Guest vVv Ambush

hey calibre how has your time with vVv been? any likes, dislike, or feel we can improve on something?? have you had a chance to catch up with our Losers bracket podcast or WNS? make sure you keeping active with social media that's key to helping with your application! and again good luck!

Guest vVv Ambush

well youve been member for a month now and only 27 posts? come on man you gotta be a little bit mroe active then that try to go for the shout box atleast :D

Yah i dont know about you, but it seems that a lot of my posts dont add to the total of my posts. I been trying to post as much as I can to get to 25, so I can use t he shoutbox, but its taking a bit :P

Hey posts in applications don't count toward your total post count anymore. We found that too many people were just spamming "good luck" in every application without putting any thought into it. Sometimes people would even post "good luck man" when the applicant was clearly a female.

I'll be on mumble tonight if you want to get on and chat with me about your app for a bit.

Yah i dont know about you, but it seems that a lot of my posts dont add to the total of my posts. I been trying to post as much as I can to get to 25, so I can use t he shoutbox, but its taking a bit :P

XD oky

Do you think having a social experience while you work on competing towards masters is essential to succeeding at starcraft? Speaking generally of course. Other than that, good luck and stay active on the forums.

Application closed. Applications are closed for the following reasons:

-Requested by applicant

-Inactivity

-Failed to upload a Pic

-Failed to COMPLETELY fill out Forum Personal Profile and "About Me" Page

-Applied to another organization

-Inappropriate conduct

Please contact me or staff if you feel this has been done in error. If you do not contact staff within 3 days, this application will be filed away as "Closed/Not Admitted."

Thank You,