Sign in to follow this  
Caliber

LgCalibre's app !

• name (Enrique Arizmendi):
  • Age (17):
  • What is your in game name (LgCalibre.344):
  • Link to your Twitter page (https://twitter.com/#!/caliber2):
  • Link to your Google+ or Facebook page (http://www.facebook....100002360380152):
  • How frequently do you use Facebook, Twitter, Digg and/or Google+?( i use facebook ALL DAY every single hour XD )
  • How did you hear about vVv Gaming? Were you referred to the site? If so, by whom?( vVvAstro )
  • Who do you know currently in vVv Gaming? How do you know them?( looking at GM ladder i saw vVv Ruff and more players :) )
  • Why you are interested in joining vVv Gaming?( i am interested to join vVv clan because i got a lot of friends that are in this clan :) .
  • Adding value is an important aspect of being in vVv Gaming. How will you, personally, add value? (stay active and playing with the team) .
  • Are you familiar with vVv's Geek to Me articles and Losers Bracket Podcast? If so, what some of your favorites and why?( No).
  • How long have you been playing video games?(3 years)
  • How many hours per week do you devote to gaming?(23 hours )
  • What current division are you in and how many points do you have?(top 1 diamond league ,points 472.)
  • Do you see yourself as competitive or causal gamer?( competitive gamer BUT enjoying)
  • What games coming out are you looking forward to play and why? CoD blackops 2 :D
  • What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming? (soccer and baseball)
  • Where do you see yourself next year at this time? (Playing :D and enjoying )
  • You are expected to add 3 Vs to your battle.net ID in front of your alias if accepted (ie vVvRoar)
  • Social Media Expert : i am a little bit slow in twitter but am going to de rettweting to show that i am a social media expert :D ,Facebook is going to be easy because i am always there :D !!

Edited by Caliber

Hey man. Good luck on your application. Just as xTcsy said, you should fill out more of the application if you can. We want to know more about you. But just stay active on the forums and on twitter, and you should be golden. Have fun and enjoy your time here (:

Guest vVv Ambush

Welcome to vVv, caliber! i wish you good luck on your application! you might want to fix up your application(i.e not having everything in (), also your name on twitter should not have vVv in it as you are not a member yet, i ahve also followed you, and just remember to stay active is key for your application check out the losers bracket, WNS, and even try to come to our practice nights(sunday,monday). Again welcome to vVv! and good luck!

• Sharing and liking vVv Gaming posts, articles and blogs on Facebook or Google+
  • Following and retweeting vVv Gaming on Twitter
  • The number of posts and the quality of posts you’ve made
  • The time you’ve spent gaming with other vVv Members and applicants
  • The community feedback on you and your application
  • The value you’re adding outside of the above requirements (i.e. giving kudos on esportspress.com, subscribing to YouTube, podcast reviews on itunes, donating, etc.)
  • Your attitude and interactions with others
  • The quality of your suggestions and feedback to make vVv Gaming better
  • Referring other potential gamers to vVv
  • How much you use the “shareit” feature at the bottom of every thread

Hey Caliber! Just wanted to make sure you are aware that using Twitter to retweet vVv news is a requirement for all players, members, and applicants, regardless of other ways you might add value. In the most recent chop, we dropped 33+ members, some of them longstanding, in order to get this message across.

Some ways that might make it easy for you to do so are following our @vVv_Gaming, @losersbracket accounts and retweeting about our Loser's Bracket podcast and Wednesday Night Starcraft when they go live. Also make sure to follow us during MLG events we participate in to show your support.

Otherwise I see no problems with your app so far. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Hey Enrique:

Good luck on your application! I see you haven;t had the awesome opportunity to check out The Loser's Bracket! I recommend coming and checking it out every Tuesday at 9:00EST (6:00PST)! It is a lot of fun and it is good coverage on eSports! Good luck on your application and let me know if you need any help.

We have recently changed our application process to reduce the application process time and the way we gauge value. Please update your application with the answer to this new question. You can read more about changes here.

Adding value is the most important aspect of being in vVv Gaming. From the following list, you must choose one method of adding value. We will evaluate your application based on how you tell us you're going to add value.

• Bloggers: Link us to your blogs so that we can evaluate if they are a good fit for vVv Gaming.
  • Casters: Link us to examples of your casting so that we can determine if your content is a good fit for vVv Gaming.
  • Donator ($15 per month): You like to game. Your time is precious, you want a community of skilled, social and intelligent gamers. You want to be a part of vVv Gaming, but real life does not make it easy for you to add value in other ways, so you donate.
  • Game Guru (Subject Matter Expert): You know everything about a game. It’s not that you think you know everything about the game, it’s that everyone in the game respects your opinion. To prove that you are well respected, please share links to the game related forums proving your expertise.
  • Graphic Artists: Link us to examples of your work so we can determine if the style and skill are a good fit for vVv Gaming.
  • Socialite (vVv Forum Commando or loveable troll): You live in the vVv shoutbox. You love meeting new people and your posts are not just quantity; they are quality. When people log onto the vVv gaming forum, you are one of those people who everyone expects to see and you make them feel at home.
  • Social Media Expert (Facebook, Reddit, Twitter, YouTube): You live on Social Media and are addicted with getting the latest information and sharing it with others. You can live on a diet of tweets, retweets, likes, follows, upvotes and comments.
  • Staff (Business Development, Sales, Team Manager, Tournament Organizer, etc): You’re professional. You have a resume full of positions that demonstrate your experience in eSports, Gaming or Community Development.
  • Streamers: Link us to your stream so that we can determine if you are a good fit for vVv Gaming.
  • Writers/Editors: Link us to articles so that we can determine if the content is a good fit for vVv Gaming.
  • Video Producer: Link us to your YouTube channel and other videos you've created so that we can determine if your content is a good fit for vVv Gaming.