vVv Brock

vVv michs09 Gunnar Optiks Eyewear Review

gallery_17235_854_1000.png

gallery_5702_653_13184.png

Written by Michael "

vVv michs09" LaBelle

So Gunnar Optiks provided me with a pair of glasses a few weeks back, and I’ve been testing them out!! The concept behind the glasses is extremely favorable if you’re a gamer. I constantly battle eye strain and watery eyes whenever I’m putting in solid training sessions online.

I’m sort of surprised this product hasn’t mainstreamed into stores that provide glasses, but rather into an electronic store in Best Buy who markets this as an innovation in technology. Below I have listed the Pros & Cons I’ve noticed since using Gunnar Optik Glasses & included a short video.

med_gallery_8210_903_111120.jpg

The MLG Phantom Gunnar Optiks

Pros:

• The product actually works, they will relieve the eye strain your combatting as a gamer each time you put in that after-hours session. Just the fact that these work immediately makes this product a must have for anyone who plays video games routinely throughout the week.

• Gunnar’s have lots of styles (you can really personalize these anyway you’d like). You can even get the lenses prescribed.

• Very lightweight glasses

• I consider them cheap at 80$- 100$ depending on model / make… But I also wear glasses at least half of each day (new glasses always cost me well over 200$ so this sort of investment isn’t a big deal)

Cons:

• It takes time to get used to seeing things in a different limelight. You’re not going to put Gunnars on & notice a huge difference. It’s more obvious after you have tried them a few days.

• The images aren’t as vibrant regarding color. (They have a tint to them)

Check out vVv michs09's video review of Gunnar Optiks!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BT6bngxOhLs

Really wonderful glasses. I love mine. They really are easier on the eyes, and they dont look bad either. But yeah I had the same problem, they took me at least 2 weeks to get used to.

I have a pair of the crystline lenses and I love them. My eyes don't feel the strain of gaming for a extended period of time. They also don't have as much of that yellow tint to them.

I have been wanting a pair of these for a while, and have NEVER heard anything bad about them, I will probably be getting a pair in a month or two and am really looking forward to it, nice review!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Member Only vVv Shoutbox

Member Only vVv Shoutbox

Please enter your display name