Sign in to follow this  
Anaxamander

The vVv LoL Team

I have seen several posts that have lead me to believe that there is substantial confusion regarding the vVv League of Legends team throughout the entire vVv community. I wanted to clarify on what happened in the hopes of eliminating this confusion. There was no drama. We simply decided to disband.

After spending a couple months trying to fill vacancies on the team left by DD and Reduron, we decided to disband. Although we managed to place fairly well in some Go4LoL tournaments with our tryouts, we didn't seem to work well as a unit with any of them for one reason or another.

We all had our own reasons for disbanding, but one thing that we all agreed on was that we weren't having fun playing competitively. We just couldn't put in the time necessary to keep up with the pros.

Personally, I wanted to step down as leader and go on the bench. Rcraft had already taken over the scouting process whilst I tended to RL obligations. In my absences, the team had been practicing with freakingnoodles who I felt better served the team as an AD carry than myself. It seemed to me as though I was holding them back given noodles was ready to take my place.

I was also concerned that I was the last real connection to vVv for the team. The rest of the team wasn't very ambitious about being a part of the community. As we discussed the formal leadership transition it was decided that both vVv and the team would be better off if vVv found a new team.

The team, whatever that entity refers to at this point, since gave up on playing competitively all together. Out of all of the members on the team throughout its existence, I remain the only member still a part of vVv and I look forward to continuing to be a part of the community.

It's really hard to pick out all of the relevant details. If you have any questions, feel free to ask below or in a PM.

Good luck man, I know I'm not exactly great yet, but I'd always be willing to play some normals with you. if you want

Edited by Twinkiey