Sign in to follow this  
Unisub

Unisub's Application.

Name: Nicholas (Nick) Tighe Munoz

In-game names: Unisub.362, LGUnisub.514

Twitter: https://twitter.com/SCUnisub

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/nick.munoz2

How frequently do you use twitter/facebook: I Use my gaming twitter frequently and my facebook constantly.

How did I hear about vVv: I just did a little research of my own, after hearing about vVvRocker and other famous players.

Who do you know currently in vVv gaming: I don't know anyone in vVv, but i'd like to get to know everyone!

Why are you interested in joining vVv gaming: I'd like to be a part of esports, and vVv, because I have a lot I can offer. I would like to play my part in both esports and vVv by being a player, offering suggestions like charity tournaments, and many other things I can do!

How will you personally add value: Like I said in my last response, I can offer financial help (To an extent), I can offer great suggestions that would like charity tournaments and things like that, I can offer streaming, commentation, coaching, I think I can bring a lot to the table.

Are you familiar with vVv's Geek to me articles, and losers bracket podcasts: No I am not familiar with these, but i'd sure like to be and will definitely look them up.

How long have you been playing video games: I have been in the starcraft scene for about 9-10 years now. And Video games since I was a little kid.

How many hours per week do you devote to gaming: I am currently working twords getting a new processor and Internet at my new home to get back into gaming and once I accomplish that I plan to devote at least 40-50 hours a week. Gaming is a big part of my life.

What current division are you in and how many points do you have: I am in masters on both accounts and back when I had interent I was top 15.

My points aren't up to date with what they should be but they are around 600-700 points on both accounts.

Do you see yourself as a competitive or casual gamer: If I haven't made it clear already, Competitive.

What games coming out are you looking forward to playing and why: I am looking forward to all the starcraft expansions because I am in love with starcraft. I am also looking forward to Mass effect 3, which is out, I just haven't bought it yet.

What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming: Fishing, dating, hanging out, partying, and many other things.

Where do you see yourself next year at this time: Playing for vVv ofcourse!

You are expected to put 3 v's infront of your name if accepted: Not a problem I have a name change on one of my accounts ready to go when/if accepted!

Welcome to vVv Gaming! Enjoy your visits to our forum and our website. If you have any any questions, please don't hesitate to ask me or any of the vVv Staff members (easily recognized by their gold or purple color in our shoutbox). Make sure to connect with as many vVv members as possible, start gaming with them and get to know the community. Once again, thank you for registering on our site, and we hope to see much more of you! Also, please upload a personal photo and fill out your forum personal profile and "About Me" Page COMPLETELY. (Go to My Controls, then Personal Profile section). Here at vVv, we like to know our members!Along with that, we would like you to subscribe to our YouTube Channel. Also, like our Facebook page and follow us on Twitter! You can find all the links and info here: http://www.vvv-gamin...t-vvv-gaming/An important way to stay active is to be sure that you do the following:

If you have any questions, please contact an available staff member, feel free to send me a Private Message through our forums or you can post here: http://vvv-gaming.co...owforum=323.vVv Gaming is about being active and its members adding value. If you don't have time to add value to vVv-Gaming by activity, gfx, or other ways, we have one convenient way to add value: http://www.vvv-gaming.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=31340Don't forget to checkout all the topics above the shoutbox. They contain important news and information.Again, Welcome!

Is that shirt on your profile picture from American Eagle?

I swear I have the exact same one.

Anyways good luck on your app, may the odds be in your favor ahee. ;x

Is that shirt on your profile picture from American Eagle?

I swear I have the exact same one.

Anyways good luck on your app, may the odds be in your favor ahee. ;x

I'm pretty sure it is haha.

Guest vVv Ambush

Welcome to vVv, unisub! i wish you good luck on your application! and just remember to stay active is key for your application check out the losers bracket, WNS, and even try to come to our practice nights(sunday,monday). Again welcome to vVv! and good luck!

• Sharing and liking vVv Gaming posts, articles and blogs on Facebook or Google+
  • Following and retweeting vVv Gaming on Twitter
  • The number of posts and the quality of posts you’ve made
  • The time you’ve spent gaming with other vVv Members and applicants
  • The community feedback on you and your application
  • The value you’re adding outside of the above requirements (i.e. giving kudos on esportspress.com, subscribing to YouTube, podcast reviews on itunes, donating, etc.)
  • Your attitude and interactions with others
  • The quality of your suggestions and feedback to make vVv Gaming better
  • Referring other potential gamers to vVv
  • How much you use the “shareit” feature at the bottom of every thread

Thanks all, I am seeing a lot of other people applying and progressing a lot faster than I am, Just wondering what I need to do to speed up the process? I'm wearing my old team's tag on battle.net and it's starting to become awkward. lol. I would like to start casting and reping vVv asap. :/

Also: I am becoming quite talented in LoL and don't know if I should post another application in the LoL application forums.. or?

Edited by Unisub

Ya man, pretty muc hwhat everyone is saying, stay active, retweet tweeets, post like crazy, but worhth while posts, and be friendly. Welcome to vVv! :D glhf dd :)

I stay active as much as I can, Not a whole lot of feedback from officials, only members which is fine. Just no updates :/ I re tweet almost everything, and am active as much as possible.

Hey there, let me go over a few things:

1. The application process takes at least a month to get through (in rare cases I can make exceptions for members who add a lot of value).

2. I noticed on twitter that you tweeted "@LGZurroh I left the team on my own I got a offer from vVv and am probably going to take it :] glhf," but I don't remember discussing anything with you? Who did you discuss this offer with?

3. You also mentioned not having Internet? How long will you be without Internet and how do you get online?

4. You mentioned casting also. Do you stream/cast?

saxy8k.png

Before you applied, you read the application process takes 2-3 months. This Tweet was posted April 20th, only 13 sayd after you applied. Why do you think it would take shorter than normal applicants?

I don't remember reading anything on how long it took in the application process, I must have overlooked it. I don't expect to be treated any differently, I just have played with a lot of community vVv players in teams and I know I bring a lot more to the table than others.

The offer I was reffering to was when I was in a party playing some games and a vVv player don't recall the name.. Told me I could join vVv, I didn't know anything about the application process at the time. I get on the site and twitter on my phome and as of this week should be able to get internet this or next friday. Yes, I stream, cast, commentate, and all that good stuff. I just got in my new processor to where I can stream again.

We have recently changed our application process to reduce the application process time and the way we gauge value. Please update your application with the answer to this new question. You can read more about changes here.

Adding value is the most important aspect of being in vVv Gaming. From the following list, you must choose one method of adding value. We will evaluate your application based on how you tell us you're going to add value.

• Bloggers: Link us to your blogs so that we can evaluate if they are a good fit for vVv Gaming.
  • Casters: Link us to examples of your casting so that we can determine if your content is a good fit for vVv Gaming.
  • Donator ($15 per month): You like to game. Your time is precious, you want a community of skilled, social and intelligent gamers. You want to be a part of vVv Gaming, but real life does not make it easy for you to add value in other ways, so you donate.
  • Game Guru (Subject Matter Expert): You know everything about a game. It’s not that you think you know everything about the game, it’s that everyone in the game respects your opinion. To prove that you are well respected, please share links to the game related forums proving your expertise.
  • Graphic Artists: Link us to examples of your work so we can determine if the style and skill are a good fit for vVv Gaming.
  • Socialite (vVv Forum Commando or loveable troll): You live in the vVv shoutbox. You love meeting new people and your posts are not just quantity; they are quality. When people log onto the vVv gaming forum, you are one of those people who everyone expects to see and you make them feel at home.
  • Social Media Expert (Facebook, Reddit, Twitter, YouTube): You live on Social Media and are addicted with getting the latest information and sharing it with others. You can live on a diet of tweets, retweets, likes, follows, upvotes and comments.
  • Staff (Business Development, Sales, Team Manager, Tournament Organizer, etc): You’re professional. You have a resume full of positions that demonstrate your experience in eSports, Gaming or Community Development.
  • Streamers: Link us to your stream so that we can determine if you are a good fit for vVv Gaming.
  • Writers/Editors: Link us to articles so that we can determine if the content is a good fit for vVv Gaming.
  • Video Producer: Link us to your YouTube channel and other videos you've created so that we can determine if your content is a good fit for vVv Gaming.