Jguin

Jguin's Application

hey man, good luck on your app. Good forum activity, but please post your twitter on here too so that we can see your multimedia activity. Again, good luck and enjoy your stay here (:

Thanks for all the love guys!! :D

hey man, good luck on your app. Good forum activity, but please post your twitter on here too so that we can see your multimedia activity. Again, good luck and enjoy your stay here (:

My old twitter was hacked and suspended so i made a new one, since all that i havent had the time to re-add everyone so feel free to follow me to help me get my acct up and running again! <3

@Jguin89

just added photos of my gift from vVv on my facebook. feel free to add me and check em out!!

will be on twitter momentarily!!! :D

https://www.facebook...100003720336918

@jguin89

Hey, James:

Since applying, have you had the chance to listen to The Loser's Bracket? If not, check it out live every Tuesday night at 9:00 EST on twitch.tv/livevvvgaming

Good luck on your application and let me know if you need any help.

Edited by vVv Spike

Hey, James:

Since applying, have you had the chance to listen to The Loser's Bracket? If not, check it out live every Tuesday night at 9:00 EST on twitch.tv/livevvvgaming

Good luck on your application and let me know if you need any help.

Ive listened to 3 of em so far, most of its pretty cool. I enjoy the guests like the ppl from mlg, with it being so popular right now its cool to get an update on the next tourneys.

The losers bracket was AMAZING last night! I hope we can get the chance to have more pro players on in the future :D

We have recently changed our application process to reduce the application process time and the way we gauge value. Please update your application with the answer to this new question. You can read more about changes here.

Adding value is the most important aspect of being in vVv Gaming. From the following list, you must choose one method of adding value. We will evaluate your application based on how you tell us you're going to add value.

• Bloggers: Link us to your blogs so that we can evaluate if they are a good fit for vVv Gaming.
  • Casters: Link us to examples of your casting so that we can determine if your content is a good fit for vVv Gaming.
  • Donator ($15 per month): You like to game. Your time is precious, you want a community of skilled, social and intelligent gamers. You want to be a part of vVv Gaming, but real life does not make it easy for you to add value in other ways, so you donate.
  • Game Guru (Subject Matter Expert): You know everything about a game. It’s not that you think you know everything about the game, it’s that everyone in the game respects your opinion. To prove that you are well respected, please share links to the game related forums proving your expertise.
  • Graphic Artists: Link us to examples of your work so we can determine if the style and skill are a good fit for vVv Gaming.
  • Socialite (vVv Forum Commando or loveable troll): You live in the vVv shoutbox. You love meeting new people and your posts are not just quantity; they are quality. When people log onto the vVv gaming forum, you are one of those people who everyone expects to see and you make them feel at home.
  • Social Media Expert (Facebook, Reddit, Twitter, YouTube): You live on Social Media and are addicted with getting the latest information and sharing it with others. You can live on a diet of tweets, retweets, likes, follows, upvotes and comments.
  • Staff (Business Development, Sales, Team Manager, Tournament Organizer, etc): You’re professional. You have a resume full of positions that demonstrate your experience in eSports, Gaming or Community Development.
  • Streamers: Link us to your stream so that we can determine if you are a good fit for vVv Gaming.
  • Writers/Editors: Link us to articles so that we can determine if the content is a good fit for vVv Gaming.
  • Video Producer: Link us to your YouTube channel and other videos you've created so that we can determine if your content is a good fit for vVv Gaming.

Guest vVv Ambush

hey jguin how has your time with vVv been? any likes, dislike, or feel we can improve on something?? have you had a chance to catch up with our Losers bracket podcast or WNS? make sure you keeping active with social media that's key to helping with your application! and again good luck!

Application closed. Applications are closed for the following reasons:

-Requested by applicant

-Inactivity

-Failed to upload a Pic

-Failed to COMPLETELY fill out Forum Personal Profile and "About Me" Page

-Applied to another organization

-Inappropriate conduct

Please contact me or staff if you feel this has been done in error. If you do not contact staff within 3 days, this application will be filed away as "Closed/Not Admitted."

Thank You,