Jguin

Jguin's Application

• To whom this may concern,

This letter is to express my interest as a vVv Gaming team member. Based on my determination and hard work ethic, I am confident that I will be a great addition to your team.

I have a two yearsof college education, along with a personal passion for competitive gaming that can help me fit your needs. I am excited about the ability to help your team succeed, and i wish to bring back a championship title for vVv gaming! Thank you in advance for your time. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions. I would appreciate the opportunity to review my qualifications in more detail.

Sincerely,
    James Guin Trimble
    Name: James Guin Trimble
  • What is your in game name: Jguin.530
  • Link to your Twitter page: @Jguin89
  • Link to your Google+ or Facebook page: https://www.facebook...100003720336918
  • How frequently do you use Facebook, Twitter, Digg and/or Google+? I am on faceboook throught the day.
  • How did you hear about vVv Gaming? Were you referred to the site? If so, by whom? I asked vVvShaft how i can join vVv Gaming after meeting him on ladder and he gave me the website.
  • Who do you know currently in vVv Gaming? How do you know them? vVvShaft, just met him on ladder a few mins ago and wanted to join vVv asap based on how well mannered and helpful he was =]
  • Why you are interested in joining vVv Gaming? Because i plan on become a GSL Code S champion and with all of the resources and high level players to train with; i believe representing vVv in the GSL will be great!
  • Adding value is an important aspect of being in vVv Gaming. How will you, personally, add value? By adding extreme dedication to my teammates and my personel preformance/achievements
  • Are you familiar with vVv's Geek to Me articles and Losers Bracket Podcast? If so, what some of your favorites and why? I am not familiar with them but i will start reading and listening to them.
  • How long have you been playing video games? I have been playing starcraft for over 10 years, and recently became a competetive player.
  • How many hours per week do you devote to gaming? 40+ Hours, sometimes up to 10 hours a day or until i feel ive earned a high enough rank for the day.
  • What current division are you in and how many points do you have?Mohander Whiskey - Diamond league 50Pts
  • Do you see yourself as competitive or causal gamer? Very competetive, i want to go pro.
  • What games coming out are you looking forward to play and why? Starcraft:HOTS and Halo 4
  • What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming? Pursuing my major in biology, exercising, and enjoying the outdoors around yosemite.
  • Where do you see yourself next year at this time? I see myself as a contender in the GSL Code S with the vVv title infront of my name!

Edited by Jguin

Haha! This guy is ultra-motivated! He seems like a cool guy from the few moments I've talked to him. =D Good luck and stay active! (which you will hear a lot)

Met this guy on the ladder, seems like a solid dude, even if he did cheese me :P

HaHa ya my bad, i was practicing cheese cause i always lose to it, and decided to learn how it works from their side.

Met this guy on the ladder, seems like a solid dude, even if he did cheese me :P

LOL Cheese. I love getting cheesed cause im just laughing at it about how I lost to that and just how clever it can be xD

anyway, glgl with ur app, if u wana partner, lemme know! Join the vVv chat group etc :)

LOL Cheese. I love getting cheesed cause im just laughing at it about how I lost to that and just how clever it can be xD

anyway, glgl with ur app, if u wana partner, lemme know! Join the vVv chat group etc :)

Nice thing about losing to cheese is you always know exactly what you should have done better. :D

Totally! and thanks for the reply bro :)

feel free to add me so we can get some training in before next season Jguin.530

Nice thing about losing to cheese is you always know exactly what you should have done better. :D

Exactly, and if you cheese yourself then you can completely understand its strengths as well as it weaknesses :)

Welcome to vVv! Be sure to read the sticky post at the top of the forum as it will let you know everything you need.

Also I've seen you post a couple times already and wanted to mention that vVv is a professional gaming organization, not a clan.

Welcome to vVv! Be sure to read the sticky post at the top of the forum as it will let you know everything you need.

Also I've seen you post a couple times already and wanted to mention that vVv is a professional gaming organization, not a clan.

Sorry about that i wasnt sure what to refer you guys as, ill be sure to change that in the future :)

Thanks for the heads up tho, i appreciate it. Im gonna try and set up mumble so mabey ill see you on there? and if you like we can play some games too! :D

GL on app and stay active!

Thanks you!! everyone on here is so nice its awesooommee

i just joined mumble earlier today, and within a few mins i was playing games with ppl. Gratz vVv on making such a great team!!

Welcome to vVv Gaming! Enjoy your visits to our forum and our website. If you have any any questions, please don't hesitate to ask me or any of the vVv Staff members (easily recognized by their gold or purple color in our shoutbox). Make sure to connect with as many vVv members as possible, start gaming with them and get to know the community. Once again, thank you for registering on our site, and we hope to see much more of you! Also, please upload a personal photo and fill out your forum personal profile and "About Me" Page COMPLETELY. (Go to My Controls, then Personal Profile section). Here at vVv, we like to know our members!Along with that, we would like you to subscribe to our YouTube Channel. Also, like our Facebook page and follow us on Twitter! You can find all the links and info here: important way to stay active is to be sure that you do the following:

If you have any questions, please contact an available staff member, feel free to send me a Private Message through our forums or you can post here: http://vvv-gaming.com/forum/index.php?showforum=323.vVv Gaming is about being active and its members adding value. If you don't have time to add value to vVv-Gaming by activity, gfx, or other ways, we have one convenient way to add value: http://www.vvv-gaming.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=31340Don't forget to checkout all the topics above the shoutbox. They contain important news and information.Again, Welcome!

Welcome and good luck on your app! If you need any assistance or questions answered, feel free to come to me :)

for sure!!

Twitter got suspended for a second time today T_T, i changed my passwords to make sure no shenanegans were involved. After the suspension i retweeted one tweet and it was locked again.

I didnt know you could ever be too social :P

Please bear with me as i have contacted support over this issue. I will post a comment once i have resolved this.

Good luck!!

Whatssuupppp sontran!! thanks for the comment brohan, if you ever wanna game or obs and get some pointers im always down to help =]

im gonna be laddering alot today but feel free to hit me up :D