Sign in to follow this  
SleepyTigerz

Guild Wars 2 PvP Thread - Updated!

Glad everyone likes the system! And so far the sign-ups seem to be running smoothly, though we have a bit too many wishing to joining Tier 1 lol

BTW Voison, that list was very helpful for getting all the sign-ups out, thanks! :D

Agree with sleepy, what a good segregation system for PvP :> Attach a useful blog for thief, continuing update!! Lots of technique, video analysis, and build suggestion in it. Hope u guys will love it. http://www.keyanddagger.com/

I am still searching for a good blog or forum for elementalist or guardian. From now on there seems not exist a good blog for this two profession. :(

Thanks Kobert! That site looks great, and I'll add it in the next update to the thread. I'm going to add sections for each class with PvP videos, builds people submit (Soooo, start submitting those builds!), dedicated sites, guides, and anything else I can find! ^_^

Edited by SleepyTigerz

Glad everyone likes the system! And so far the sign-ups seem to be running smoothly, though we have a bit too many wishing to joining Tier 1 lol

Everyone will WANT to be something, not everyone CAN be something.

It is good most people want to take a highly competitive aproach to GW2, but then again what would vVv Gaming be if we didn't? Time will tell how good players are and how much time they can dedicate to conquest, or if they end up finding it not as fun as say PvE or WvW and switch to that. The only unfortunate circumstance is that some players may lose partners, but picking up others and finding who (and what combination) works best will take trial and error either way.

So overall, i say its a good thing.

BTW Voison, that list was very helpful for getting all the sign-ups out, thanks! :D

You're welcome, make sure you check for updates. I will ninja update it when ever we get new members.

Everyone will WANT to be something, not everyone CAN be something.

It is good most people want to take a highly competitive aproach to GW2, but then again what would vVv Gaming be if we didn't? Time will tell how good players are and how much time they can dedicate to conquest, or if they end up finding it not as fun as say PvE or WvW and switch to that. The only unfortunate circumstance is that some players may lose partners, but picking up others and finding who (and what combination) works best will take trial and error either way.

So overall, i say its a good thing.

I can't help but wonder how the individuals applying for such a tier of PvP are going to be sorted and judged in terms of skill when everyone's knowledge of the game is lackluster at best.. Time will tell i suppose.

UPDATE!

Ok, maybe not FULLY updated :P Just wanted to post what I've changed so far so I can get everybody's thoughts on the changes to things like the Tiers. ^_^ Also working on an Engineer guide and maybe one for the Warrior and one for the Necro (Since those 3 seem like the classes I'll be playing the most of). kthxbai

nice job. maybe to get people sorta less confused just have a general video thread. Some people just like that stuff at the top and dont want to scroll down. just my 2 cents and I'm not bashing you. I will even try to help you set that up by finding some more videos to add.

NOTICE:

PvP team building has been halted due to the new application process. Once more people get accepted to be full members, the teams will be put together again. Note, you don't have to resubmit your PvP team app once you get into the guild; I have them all saved up for when I can start again! :D