SonTran

SonTran's Application

• Name Adam S Tran
  • What is your in game name: SonTran
  • Link to your Twitter page:https://twitter.com/#!/SonTranSC
  • Link to your Google+ or Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/SonTranSC
  • How frequently do you use Facebook, Twitter, Digg and/or Google+? I check daily!
  • How did you hear about vVv Gaming? Were you referred to the site? If so, by whom? by vVvSpectral (Jacob Wacker)
  • Who do you know currently in vVv Gaming? I have practiced with vVvSpectral and vVvVenerati. I have also watched vVvRuff compete in the "LookNoHands" fundraiser
  • Why you are interested in joining vVv Gaming? I have been aching to join a team but not at the same time. I also participate in the SC2 chatroom "vVv" and I feel really comfortable. Also I believe that I could be of some use to help to the community =)
  • Adding value is an important aspect of being in vVv Gaming. How will you, personally, add value? I believe I have a lot of potential to be one of the best. If I put my mind to it, the value will surely increase
    Edit: I have replied to Fearful in clarification, what I mean by this, is that I plan on spreading the vVv name in tournaments and such.
  • Are you familiar with vVv's Geek to Me articles and Losers Bracket Podcast? If so, what some of your favorites and why? I have not but count me in into knowing about this
  • How long have you been playing video games? I was born with a controller in my hand, but all in seriousness, my first game was Warsong for Sega Genesis back in '94. So I have been playing games for about 18 years
  • How many hours per week do you devote to gaming? between 18-23 hours
  • What current division are you in and how many points do you have? Gold 288
  • Do you see yourself as competitive or causal gamer? Casual now, but competitve later once I get a hang of things
  • What games coming out are you looking forward to play and why? Heart of the Swarm because it is giving all the races a brand strategy, and basically changing the way we know our builds
  • What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming? I work, I like to play Airsoft with my friends.
  • Where do you see yourself next year at this time? Hopefully being a competitive gamer for vVv

P.S: I hope my application is satisfactory to the vVv staff!

Edited by SonTran

Welcome to vVv!

I love your choice of sega <3

Maybe if we meet up at an event and we can airsoft up and down the hotel lobby haha.

make sure you stay active on the forums too!

Maybe with more vVv guys we can sweep the SC tourneys and maybe get into quarters (not that I'm trying to insult the three that went to the Winter's Champ). Best of luck, from a fellow applicant!

Guest vVv Ambush

Welcome to vVv, SonTran! i wish you good luck on your application! out of the 18-23 hours you game is it all on starcraft2 or is there other games you like to play? and just remember to stay active is key for your application check out the losers bracket, WNS, and even try to come to our practice nights(sunday,monday). Again welcome to vVv! and good luck!

Welcome to vVv, SonTran! i wish you good luck on your application! out of the 18-23 hours you game is it all on starcraft2 or is there other games you like to play? and just remember to stay active is key for your application check out the losers bracket, WNS, and even try to come to our practice nights(sunday,monday). Again welcome to vVv! and good luck!

Hey Ambush!

I do play other games but I mainly play/stream SC2 around 9PM EST till 1 AM.

Sometimes I can't play on the weekends but Friday night and Sunday night I am playing =)

Guest vVv Ambush

coo coo man ill check it out :)

btw what other games do you play?

I play BF3 with a buddy of mine for XBOX.

We like to troll and put C4 on the humvees, drive towards the tanks, bail, and kaboom XD

I also play SFxT from time to time on PS3.

My favorite combo is Ryu/Asuka or Law/???.

I used to play TF2, CS, and other games but I don't have Steam downloaded on my new PC =(

Welcome to vVv Gaming! Enjoy your visits to our forum and our website. If you have any any questions, please don't hesitate to ask me or any of the vVv Staff members (easily recognized by their gold or purple color in our shoutbox). Make sure to connect with as many vVv members as possible, start gaming with them and get to know the community. Once again, thank you for registering on our site, and we hope to see much more of you! Also, please upload a personal photo and fill out your forum personal profile and "About Me" Page COMPLETELY. (Go to My Controls, then Personal Profile section). Here at vVv, we like to know our members!Along with that, we would like you to subscribe to our YouTube Channel. Also, like our Facebook page and follow us on Twitter! You can find all the links and info here: important way to stay active is to be sure that you do the following:

If you have any questions, please contact an available staff member, feel free to send me a Private Message through our forums or you can post here: http://vvv-gaming.com/forum/index.php?showforum=323.vVv Gaming is about being active and its members adding value. If you don't have time to add value to vVv-Gaming by activity, gfx, or other ways, we have one convenient way to add value: http://www.vvv-gaming.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=31340Don't forget to checkout all the topics above the shoutbox. They contain important news and information.Again, Welcome!

Hey SohTran! This might be pre-emptive, but I just wanted to make sure you are aware that using Twitter to retweet vVv news is a requirement for all players, members, and applicants, regardless of other ways you might add value. In the most recent chop, we dropped 33+ members, some of them longstanding, in order to get this message across.

Some ways that might make it easy for you to do so are following our @vVv_Gaming, @losersbracket accounts and retweeting about our Loser's Bracket podcast and Wednesday Night Starcraft when they go live. Also make sure to follow us during MLG events we participate in to show your support.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Hey SohTran! This might be pre-emptive, but I just wanted to make sure you are aware that using Twitter to retweet vVv news is a requirement for all players, members, and applicants, regardless of other ways you might add value. In the most recent chop, we dropped 33+ members, some of them longstanding, in order to get this message across.

Some ways that might make it easy for you to do so are following our @vVv_Gaming, @losersbracket accounts and retweeting about our Loser's Bracket podcast and Wednesday Night Starcraft when they go live. Also make sure to follow us during MLG events we participate in to show your support.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

To acknowledge your statement. I have been keeping up with the vVV official twitter and LosersBracket.

Just wanted you to know that =)

Your profile photo is classic! LoL

How are you liking your time as an applicant so far? What do we do well? Anything we can improve?

Haha! Thank you Jerith! My picture was designed by my friend who is an awesome photoshopper.

So far, I like being an applicant, but I would LOVE to be able to wear the vVv "across my chest, inside and out".

What I really like about what the staff does is having an awesome community and also TLB where you come in and just be blunt honest with everything.

Improvement? I don't see anything to be improved, everything seems flawless so far =D