Cosby

RAINMAN FANS UNITE

I didn't really get it...

Also, I really like TSM, but I don't think much of Rainman. He is a very good player, but some of his judgement calls don't match those of his teammates. That's why Rainman would appear to be the worst player on TSM.

In other words, like vVv Bigpapa, he plays certain champions very well, but he doesn't understand the difference between situational value and constant value.

Yes, I'm talking about your Shaco, Bigpapa -.- lol

I enjoy watching him at times but other times I don't know what it is I cant stand it.

Yes, I'm talking about your Shaco, Bigpapa -.- lol

lulz xD

rainman > dyrus

Why bother comparing them? They're both great top laners with different playstyles and champ pools. And TRM stepped down from his place, so why wouldn't Dyrus take it.

I remember when TRM would ALWAYS be wearing different shades every time he streamed lol. No matter when I went to his stream, BAM, shades.

The rainman is a great player, he just didn't like the seriousness of the game and missed the days of playing the game for fun. I admire his decision to leave the house even though it saddens me. Now we won't hear "OH MEH GAWD MAN" in the background of others streams. I hope he has fun.

He was still a top level player and still has potential. Definitely a bit stubborn and Solo Q scarred, but still hope to see him back in the competetive scene