Sign in to follow this  
Doozay

Doozay's Application

• Name Jeff Hunter
  • What is your in game name: Hideki 914
  • Link to your Twitter page:https://twitter.com/#!/doozay
  • Link to your Google+ or Facebook page: http://www.facebook....p?id=1478253262
  • How frequently do you use Facebook, Twitter, Digg and/or Google+? checked daily
  • How did you hear about vVv Gaming? Were you referred to the site? If so, by whom? Played numerous members of vVv on ladder. After practicing with vVvWarrior i decided to apply to vVv.
  • Who do you know currently in vVv Gaming? Only member i have practiced with is vVvWarrior
  • Why you are interested in joining vVv Gaming? I have been looking for a community to be a part of for a long time, and vVv is the best fit. It has a great community amd quality players
  • Adding value is an important aspect of being in vVv Gaming. How will you, personally, add value? I am a great player who has a lot to offer in practice and very sociallable
  • Are you familiar with vVv's Geek to Me articles and Losers Bracket Podcast? If so, what some of your favorites and why? no but will definitely look into it
  • How long have you been playing video games? 10 years
  • How many hours per week do you devote to gaming? 20+
  • What current division are you in and how many points do you have? Masters 651 rank10
  • Do you see yourself as competitive or causal gamer? casual
  • What games coming out are you looking forward to play and why? Heart of the Swarm :)
  • What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming? Basketball, guitar, and running
  • Where do you see yourself next year at this time? Graduating highschool and going to college

Edited by Doozay

Welcome to vVv gaming!! Nice application. So your masters 1v1? Very impressive. Try to keep active in the forums and use twitter when you can. Best of luck in your application.

Guest vVv Ambush

Welcome to vVv, doozay! i wish you good luck on your application! Also you may want to fill out your application a little more and not give just the basic awnsers and just remember to stay active is key for your application check out the losers bracket, WNS, and even try to come to our practice nights(sunday,monday). Again welcome to vVv! and good luck!

Welcome to vVv Gaming! Enjoy your visits to our forum and our website. If you have any any questions, please don't hesitate to ask me or any of the vVv Staff members (easily recognized by their gold or purple color in our shoutbox). Make sure to connect with as many vVv members as possible, start gaming with them and get to know the community. Once again, thank you for registering on our site, and we hope to see much more of you! Also, please upload a personal photo and fill out your forum personal profile and "About Me" Page COMPLETELY. (Go to My Controls, then Personal Profile section). Here at vVv, we like to know our members!Along with that, we would like you to subscribe to our YouTube Channel. Also, like our Facebook page and follow us on Twitter! You can find all the links and info here: important way to stay active is to be sure that you do the following:

If you have any questions, please contact an available staff member, feel free to send me a Private Message through our forums or you can post here: http://vvv-gaming.com/forum/index.php?showforum=323.vVv Gaming is about being active and its members adding value. If you don't have time to add value to vVv-Gaming by activity, gfx, or other ways, we have one convenient way to add value: http://www.vvv-gaming.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=31340Don't forget to checkout all the topics above the shoutbox. They contain important news and information.Again, Welcome!

Hey doozay! I noticed on your app you said:

I have been looking for a community to be a part of for a long time, and vVv is the best fit. It has a great community amd quality players

Since you say you haven't met anyone from the community besides warrior yet, what is it about vVv that you think makes it a good fit for you? What makes the community great in your opinion?

Hey doozay! I noticed on your app you said:

Since you say you haven't met anyone from the community besides warrior yet, what is it about vVv that you think makes it a good fit for you? What makes the community great in your opinion?

I feel it is the perfect fit due to its large community base and its talented players. This gives me the chance to improve my skill and bring me that much closer to grandmasters. On a side note, I am going to try and talk with other members soon and learn about as many people as possible. I consider the community great because of the way people interact. The chat box seems to be always busy and the forums seems educational. Everybody i have talked to has been extremely helpful, including Nova and ambush. Sorry if i have not been very active, had to leave for an extended period of time due to family reasons

I feel it is the perfect fit due to its large community base and its talented players. This gives me the chance to improve my skill and bring me that much closer to grandmasters. On a side note, I am going to try and talk with other members soon and learn about as many people as possible. I consider the community great because of the way people interact. The chat box seems to be always busy and the forums seems educational. Everybody i have talked to has been extremely helpful, including Nova and ambush. Sorry if i have not been very active, had to leave for an extended period of time due to family reasons

Are you back and stable now? Is all well?

Are you back and stable now? Is all well?

I am stable now, just had to leave for a while, all is good. :)

Edited by Doozay

Don't give up Doozy! Keep active on Social Media and the website! Great things will come!

Please let me know if you need any help!

Application closed. Applications are closed for the following reasons:

-Requested by applicant

-Inactivity

-Failed to upload a Pic

-Failed to COMPLETELY fill out Forum Personal Profile and "About Me" Page

-Applied to another organization

-Inappropriate conduct

Please contact me or staff if you feel this has been done in error. If you do not contact staff within 3 days, this application will be filed away as "Closed/Not Admitted."

Thank You,