Merncai

Fiora Patch

The lux change is going to make playing her as support so much more fun through all that Fog of war. Olaf is going to be so much more OP now, and the jungle is going to be even more easy. I am not a fan of this change, but I think that it will allow a lot more characters to jungle just as fast as top tiers now.

the mana return from monsters is gonna allow junglers not to suffer as much when they give up blue buff to Mid early game...

lux is alreasy good and so is olaf. I found olaf op before the patch and now his axe is going to do so much more damage its going to be awsome in bursting with using your q then e. The jungle changes just make it easier for anyone to jungle, hell yesterday a vayne jungled.

Riot is starting to buff champions that don't need buffs, just so those champions get played more. If they want all of the champions to be played, maybe they should stop making champions for a while. It's because there is a new champion every week that people start forgetting about old champions. Honestly, I've felt that riot needs to make a new 5v5 map like Magma Chamber. Or maybe a really big map like an 8v8 with four lanes. The problem with that is that riot is a business. They are trying to make money, so they won't stop making champions (the source of their revenue) in order to make the game better with a better variety of maps or fields of justice, however you want to call it.

Riot is starting to buff champions that don't need buffs, just so those champions get played more. If they want all of the champions to be played, maybe they should stop making champions for a while. It's because there is a new champion every week that people start forgetting about old champions. Honestly, I've felt that riot needs to make a new 5v5 map like Magma Chamber. Or maybe a really big map like an 8v8 with four lanes. The problem with that is that riot is a business. They are trying to make money, so they won't stop making champions (the source of their revenue) in order to make the game better with a better variety of maps or fields of justice, however you want to call it.

Magma Chamber. Yes.

Please don't take this offensively, but this is a gross misunderstanding of business, and Riot really as a whole. Champions aren't their main source of revenue, players are. I want you to think about that for a second. Are champions one of the ways they make money? Sure. There's many other (Including things outside of game) that bring in revenue for Riot. Why was Magma Chamber scraped? Because it would have had Dominion syndrome. Would have been totally awesome for a couple weeks and people would have gone back to Summoners Rift. People play MoBA games for their mechanics and game style, not for their maps. The game is hard enough to balance with the maps we already have. I say continue to fine polish the game we have, make champions that offer new mechanics/play style/team comps, and continue to develope your eSport <---- All of which Riot is doing.

I don't mean to "white knight" or anything, but I honestly believe that Riot is doing one of the best jobs we've seen ever as a game developer.

Please don't take this offensively, but this is a gross misunderstanding of business, and Riot really as a whole. Champions aren't their main source of revenue, players are. I want you to think about that for a second. Are champions one of the ways they make money? Sure. There's many other (Including things outside of game) that bring in revenue for Riot. Why was Magma Chamber scraped? Because it would have had Dominion syndrome. Would have been totally awesome for a couple weeks and people would have gone back to Summoners Rift. People play MoBA games for their mechanics and game style, not for their maps. The game is hard enough to balance with the maps we already have. I say continue to fine polish the game we have, make champions that offer new mechanics/play style/team comps, and continue to develope your eSport <---- All of which Riot is doing.

I don't mean to "white knight" or anything, but I honestly believe that Riot is doing one of the best jobs we've seen ever as a game developer.

I don't take offense. In fact, I agree with your point. There's nothing really wrong with summoner's rift, I was just looking for something fresh. Also, I still believe that champions and skins are the source of riot's revenue. Also, I still stand by my comment that the older champs should not be buffed just because they aren't being played. Then again, if they nerfed the newer champions, people would probably still play them just because they are new. So, maybe in order to get the older champs noticed, Riot is buffing them and then nerfing them slightly just to get them noticed and played. Look at Shen, he received a nerf before the week was even up after buffing him.

I am watching gaurdsmanbob play her now and every team fight is either a triple or quadra kill her mid to late game dmg is insane , from what I am seeing!

People are flipping out about the mana restore, but it's only 30, guys.

30 mana isn't that much. That's ~10-20 seconds of passive regen, depending on what time of the game it is and your runes/items.