Intriicate

CrossFire app..

• Name:Joseph Grant
  • Age (minimum 16):16
  • Gamertags (for all systems you own):DSHT Cyclone (Xbox) (CrossFire) Snip3h1m
  • Do you have access to a computer and e-mail on a daily basis? Yesss
  • What are your screen names (all that apply)? (AIM, MSN, Skype, Steam, Xfire)Intricate1995@hotmail.com
  • Link to your Twitter page (twitter required):Grant_Joey
  • Link to your Google+ or Facebook page (at least one required):http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=621133364
  • How frequently do you use Facebook, Twitter, Digg and/or Google+?Facebook Everyday..
  • How did you hear about vVv Gaming? Were you referred to the site? If so, by whom? I seen you guys in tournys :P
  • Who do you know currently in vVv Gaming? How do you know them?No one :P
  • Why are you interested in joining vVv Gaming?Idunno i wanted to get beast and play on your crossfire team :D Maybe
  • Adding value is an important aspect of being in vVv Gaming. How will you, personally, add value?I want to be able to play on your crossfire team!
  • Are you familiar with vVv's Geek to Me articles and Losers Bracket Podcast? If so, what are some of your favorites and why?Nope
  • How long have you been playing video games?since i can remember
  • How many hours per week do you devote to gaming?Alot
  • What’s the hardest game you’ve ever beaten?Derp Mario :D idk (on the wii)
  • What games coming out are you looking forward to play and why?Diablo 3 Because it kicks ass?
  • What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming?Partying! Paintball!
  • Where do you see yourself next year at this time?Competitive in Crossfire
  • What kind of competitive tournament experience do you have?None
  • Have you attended any national events (MLG, WCG, CPL)?None
  • How long have you been playing competitively?On xbox for awhile.
  • What was your best competitive moment? What was your worst?My best getting a overkill in halo 3 :P with the sniper. And derp prob getting colatteraled
  • What do you hope to achieve, competitively?Championships..
  • What was your toughest competition?None
  • How do you see vVv Gaming adding value to you?Play on da Crossfire team

Guest Matt Kolmos

Yo man you gotta put way more effort into your application, the question's are there so you can give as much information as you can to help. There are some questions you don't even have an awnser for I sudjest you redo the applicatin and put more effort into it, If you are serious about really applying for this community. if you need help with it ask around I will even help you with it

Edited by Matt Kolmos

3 things one this app is not descriptive and is not in the right section of player applications, 2 u have little to no activity on the website, 3 your profile is not filled out completely. These things are essential to having a hope of being accepted:

1) A complete and filled out profile. Meaning picture, about me page, birthday etc.

2) Active on twitter as well as here (staying above 1.o posts per day if possible, and often retweeting things vVv Gaming posts as well as putting us out there)

3) Being part of the community like asking questions if u have any, making friends on the website (xbox and mumble are great ways to get to know people as well)

We would love to see all of our apps get accepted but its imperative that you put in the small effort to do so. If u have any questions u can contact anyone here and we would be glad to help :). Anyway if u edit the application and fix up ur profile i say good luck

Guest Matt Kolmos

Can you put some effort into typing and not half ass it?

yo man what is up with you and getting on everyone about everything??

yo man what is up with you and getting on everyone about everything??

He was attacking him. This person is new. And, even though he may never come back, I'm not going to let him attack him like that.

If this is about the message I sent you about your problem with typos. You should probably chill. I was just letting you know, when you type, you tend to make a large amount of typographical errors.

And, please explain how I am getting on to everyone about everything. Because, if there is a problem with me, I would like to fix it.

Sorry I wasnt trying to attack him but i saw some ? that were not fulled out to the fullest. That is why I said half fast it. It was lack of words but I wasnt trying to be harsh on his or attack him

Edited by T2eecko

Sorry I wasnt trying to attack him but i saw some ? that were not fulled out to the fullest. That is why I said half fast it. It was lack of words but I wasnt trying to be harsh on his or attack him

I don't know what "half fast it" means. But, all is well.

Application closed. Applications are closed for the following reasons:

-Requested by applicant

-Inactivity

-Failed to upload a Pic

-Failed to COMPLETELY fill out Forum Personal Profile and "About Me" Page

-Applied to another organization

-Inappropriate conduct

Please contact me or staff if you feel this has been done in error. If you do not contact staff within 3 days, this application will be filed away as "Closed/Not Admitted."

Thank You,