WIZARD (Ex vVv)

Wizard's Application

Name : Michael Cedillo

What is your in game name: COCABIRD .526

Link to your Twitter page : https://twitter.com/#!/llhWIZARD

Link to your Google+ or Facebook page : www.facebook.com/wizardlulz

How frequently do you use Facebook, Twitter, Digg and/or Google? Facebook about 3x a day; Twitter about every other day

How did you hear about vVv Gaming? Were you referred to the site? If so, by whom? Saw vVvTitan on TV at MLG at a Barcraft, also found your chat channel in Starcraft 2

Who do you know currently in vVv Gaming? How do you know them? I dont really know anyone at the moment lol.

Why you are interested in joining vVv Gaming? Its a great opportunity to join a team who looks dedicated and movtivating, I feel it would be a great benefit.

Adding value is an important aspect of being in vVv Gaming. How will you, personally, add value? Well, i enjoy helping people, whether in game or out, Its always a pleasure. And feel free to ask!

Are you familiar with vVv's Geek to Me articles and Losers Bracket Podcast? If so, what some of your favorites and why? Personally i like the podcasts since its great to listen to people and their experience in audio, I think its grabs a viewer much more. Its cool to listen not only about Starcraft related topics in the casts but overall discussion about the gaming world.

How long have you been playing video games? Been playing Starcraft 1 on and off when i was a kid, then doing some Warcraft 3, but all in all played for fun most of my time growing up. Gaming has been my medicine since i was a boy =)

How many hours per week do you devote to gaming? I dedicate a good 20+ Hours per week

What current division are you in and how many points do you have? Currently Master about 600 ish

Do you see yourself as competitive or causal gamer? Competitive gamer!!! Ever since I've seen Koreans play in starcraft 1, it changed my view on gaming and how it can be fun even in hard games.

What games coming out are you looking forward to play and why? Dota 2 looks pretty darn awsome! Played alot of Dota years ago and i love playing techies, Techies is one my favorite heroes, just for the fact that he is probably the biggest troll hero. Kaboom!

What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming? Playing in a band, I do the Bass. Their a Death Metal'ish band, just joined it again recently. Though one day planning to re-open a band i created years ago. Love to exercise =P

Where do you see yourself next year at this time? Life is very unexpected at times. Wherever it takes me. I'll do my best to treasure those moments!

You are expected to add 3 Vs to your battle.net ID in front of your alias if accepted : Yeah i got a new account with a name change ^_^

Wish me luck! And thanks for reading!

Edited by llhWIZARD

Welcome to vVv Gaming, Michael! I hope you enjoy your stay here as much as I have. So you say you play the Bass huh? How long have you been playing? Have any examples? I'd love to hear sometime! What else do you do outside of gaming and your band? Hang out with friends? What are some bands that you enjoy listening to?

Hope to hear back from you!

Remember you can increase your chances by:

Getting involved with the community

Staying active on the forums

Retweeting things from the Losers Bracket, and our twitter http://www.twitter.com/vVv_Gaming

Also, check out the links at the top of the page. They include some important information about vVv!

Welcome to vVv Gaming, Michael! I hope you enjoy your stay here as much as I have. So you say you play the Bass huh? How long have you been playing? Have any examples? I'd love to hear sometime! What else do you do outside of gaming and your band? Hang out with friends? What are some bands that you enjoy listening to?

Hope to hear back from you!

Remember you can increase your chances by:

Getting involved with the community

Staying active on the forums

Retweeting things from the Losers Bracket, and our twitter http://www.twitter.com/vVv_Gaming

Also, check out the links at the top of the page. They include some important information about vVv!

Thanks man! Haven't really picked up the bass since played the guitar for the band, also the guitar is much more convenient for song writing.

Been playing on and off since i was 15, so like 6'ish years.

Pretty much music and gaming is my life! Don't really do much outside. Takes time to write and get things done.

I wish i would have a source to show people, gotta record though. This band im joining spent like 10k creating a private studio in their home, Kinda excited =D

The music i like is generally black metal. Bands like Gorgoroth, Mayhem, Sargiest ect. I used to just focus that genre when i started out. Since then my taste for music has expanded alot. I love Industrial, Country, Hip-Hop, . But i still love black metal! ♥

and thanks for asking!

I appreciate the effort, but your application is more or less unreadable with the current color scheme. If you want to change it, that's fine, but please make sure it's readable afterward.

Alright! i'll leave it green and pink for the responses. I tried! ^_^

Edited by llhWIZARD

Guest Matt Kolmos

hey man good luck on your application! hope to play some games some times i know i silver but i still play custom sometimes hit me up!

hey man good luck on your application! hope to play some games some times i know i silver but i still play custom sometimes hit me up!

for sure! added you

Hey man, any practice is better than no practice ^_^

I random so ,always experimenting new builds and what ever you need to work on too

Edited by llhWIZARD

Guest Matt Kolmos

Ok man just hit me up when ever your on we can some teams if you want too

Man your tank style is very very meticulous! gg though man I want to play u some more! gl with your app

Thanks man! Been working on that!, Still needs alot of work. But yeah tanks with walls in tvp actually can put up a fight ^_^

One time i have a +100 supply lead and i pushed out without bringing scv's to make walls and i lost xD. zealots > mass tanks =P

i actually liked the colours, i couldn't really read it and it kinda gave me a head ache lol but i still liked it :D

haha yeah i put alot of effort! i screen saved incase =D

GL an app and stay active!

Thanks! Im tryin ^_-

Woow you killed me with your zealots today :)

Good luck on your application.

xD Thanks man for helping me out with Mumble.

Guardian Shield + Zealot Imba x_x

So, how do you like vVv Gaming so far? Will you be around for this weekend's SC2 arena? Join us on mumble?

I love it! lol

Yeah sometimes i get on mumble,, i just don't what to say, sometimes lol buy yeah i would be more than happy to join you on mumble. Though i don't know if you mean today or the weekend. i don't exactly know what i have planned for the weekend but i will definitely participate if im not occupied.

Thanks man, its really great to be around here

Goodluck, welcome to vVv Gaming and stay active!

you wanna post that a third time just for good measure lol. man staying active doesn't mean doing what you do and going around and writing on peoples apps saying good luck and stay active

you wanna post that a third time just for good measure lol. man staying active doesn't mean doing what you do and going around and writing on peoples apps saying good luck and stay active

yo man no hard feelings! Good Luck and Stay Active lol.