Hannah ONeill

MorbidComic Gears Of War 3 Application

I see you & Little Miss Sca are on different games most of the time. There is a Community Gaming division where you hang around the community and play all sorts of different games. Under the Gears division, you're stating that you are dedicated to be involved with the Gears community and that's the main game you play.

Now that you know this, reply back and tell us if you would like to have your application be moved to the Community Gaming section or keep it under the Gears of War applications.

Thank you.

Well I play "Gears Of War 3" most of the time, So there fore it's really the main game I normally play, But yes I play other games and just as good at playing them. I only had a little break from playing "Gears Of War 3" I'm playing on it tonight....and trying to get a group of friends to join me.

When it comes to joining a division its usually imperative as arkaine has said to be on that game all the time for the most part but if its only a break thats understandable. But for the players who tend to play all games all the time we have a division for that called community gamers

When I click on your twitter link in your application it brings me to Facebook. If you could fix that asap that would be great.

Hannah, if you find yourself having trouble sticking to Gears of War, may I suggest have your application moved to Community Gamer. http://www.vvv-gamin...ommunity-gamer/

What makes you think I'm having trouble with Gears Of War?

When I click on your twitter link in your application it brings me to Facebook. If you could fix that asap that would be great.

I'll try fix that asap.... but that's strange as people from here are following me on twitter from that link I'm guessing :/

It's fine, my fault for not fully reading the page. It took me here for some reason http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2FOne_Eyed_Doll&h=BAQEQpWEx and I just had to click continue. Your twitter activity is good just needs to be more vVv related, you have one tweet about vVv. Try and tweet about vVv Or retweet vVv at least once a day. Also I'm going to add you so that we can play some time. Good luck and if you have any questions feel free to ask :).

Edited by vVv OhMyGawd

Thank you! And Little Boys? :/ I don't judge people like that... everyone is cool here in my opinion for having the same interest's like gaming! :)

Edited by Hannah O'Neill

Oh, I'm not judging anyone. There's a lot of teenagers here. They may be annoying sometimes, but I still love 'em.

Goodluck with your application. I add you on XBL I'm hoping we can get a few games in and get to know you a little better. My GT is : The Bushtrain. Once again Goodluck.

I have you added but we have yet to play, Invite me whenever you see me on and we can get something going. Do you play scrims and things of that sort?

@Tears Wicked, That Will Be Cool! Umm... Do you do ranked in gears 3?

Add me on xbl if you want to get some games in sometime. GT: An1moSiTyy , Good luck on the app

Sure thing I'll Add You Dude :) And Thank You.

Edited by Hannah O'Neill

Of course I play ranked, I think we just haven't been on at the same time. If you have a twitter just tweet me whenever you are on and we can play. My twitter is: @TearRex Hit me up (;

Hannah, how are you liking vVv Gaming? Thoughts, concerns, ideas.

Hey vVv Doctor, I'm really liking vVv Gaming :) And I haven't really got any concerns for one but my thought's are pretty awesome. And Idea's? depends on what you mean, As I'm always one for good one's :thumbsup:

Of course I play ranked, I think we just haven't been on at the same time. If you have a twitter just tweet me whenever you are on and we can play. My twitter is: @TearRex Hit me up (;

Awesome dude, I'm pretty sure I have you on my twitter so i'll defo hit you up B)