Sarah Knight

Little Miss Sca Gears Of War 3 Application

I don't have a favourite episode i like them all and also i like the Loser's" Bracket podcast as it helps me when i am playing gears online to see what competitive people are like and also to give me ideas... Sorry i didn't reply sooner i haven't been well

Loser's Bracket Podcast: Round 103 This Has To Be My Favourite Episode So Far As It Keeps Me Up To Date What Teams There Are Out There And Also Keeps Me Up To Date What Tournaments Are Coming Up

Edited by Sarah Knight

Loser's Bracket Podcast: Round 103 This Has To Be My Favourite Episode So Far As It Keeps Me Up To Date What Teams There Are Out There And Also Keeps Me Up To Date What Tournaments Are Coming Up

So Round 103 was your favorite out of ail the episodes, despite it just coming out? Also, how did it keep you up to date with what teams are "out there"? Or on upcoming tournaments?

Yep It has to be my favourite one so far and also i nice to know what other players get up to and also its nice to find out what the best way to go about starting a group to get sponsored and to be honest i didn't mean to put about the tournaments sorry for the miss understanding

I see you & Hannah are on different games most of the time. There is a Community Gaming division where you hang around the community and play all sorts of different games. Under the Gears division, you're stating that you are dedicated to be involved with the Gears community and that's the main game you play.

Now that you know this, reply back and tell us if you would like to have your application be moved to the Community Gaming section or keep it under the Gears of War applications.

Thank you.

Well I play "Gears Of War 3" most of the time, So there fore it's really the main game I normally play, But yes I play other games and just as good at playing them. I only had a little break from playing "Gears Of War 3" but will be starting to play it again tomorrow

I went to check your twitter but noticed I can't unless I'm a confirmed follower. Id suggest that you make your twitter public it will draw more followers in since people can see what your tweeting about. Also you only have 12 tweets, try and tweet more.

Your answer about the TLB make it clear you do not listen to the podcast. In a community that vales transparency and honesty, it makes it difficult to allow this application to continue with the answers you provided. Sadly, I have to close this application. Maybe, in 90 days, after learning more about vVv Gaming, and then a firm commitment to honesty, you can reapply.

This decision is final. App can reapply in 90 days.