P_E_R_U_C_I_C_H

P E R U C I C H's Gears of War 3 Application.

You got it Jerith, no problem at all. So far, my experience has been great. I've played with a lot of your members, and they've all been so welcoming. I feel like I fit right in with this community from day 1, and I also feel like they've made me a better overall player. I've met and became friends with a lot of the applicants so far, and without this whole process I would of never knew they even existed. You have a great organization going on here guys.

Slowly figuring this twitter thing out, sorry for the slacking on that part of my app.

@jerith, I went to MIT for a year, school really wasn't for me, but I do regret giving up my spot at MIT. As far as your other question, I should of reworded it slightly better and should of said one of the best. I plan on getting better by just practicing. I find myself dedicating more and more time to practicing. Secondly, I take criticism from players who are clearly better than I am. Any criticism I can get, I take. I even ask for it. This helps me both grow and learn as a player. As far as a training routine goes, I play with a couple real life friends. We get on, do some alpha execution and work on strats, so I can be prepared with the upcoming possibilities as a member of your Gears of War team. Therefor, if and when I am playing for your team, I won't be too rusty and I'll be familiar with your strats come game time.

MIT.. wow great background. I had an internship at MIT in the summer for a program called SEED. Congratulations on a clean and neat application. Add me on live if you have any questions vVv Drogba. (I'm definitely gonna be watching your app especially). :yes:

MIT.. wow great background. I had an internship at MIT in the summer for a program called SEED. Congratulations on a clean and neat application. Add me on live if you have any questions vVv Drogba. (I'm definitely gonna be watching your app especially). :yes:

Ahh SEED, I've heard of it. How did you like it? You were actually I think the first vVv member I played with after posting this app, and it was a blast. I appreciate your feedback, and I'll make sure to add you.

Ahh SEED, I've heard of it. How did you like it? You were actually I think the first vVv member I played with after posting this app, and it was a blast. I appreciate your feedback, and I'll make sure to add you.

It was very rigourous summer program in which we explored the aspects of human life that can decrease our energy consumption and overuse of our world's resources. For example solar panels decrease the use of nuclear energy relying more on an environmental energy source. I've added you on live!

Edited by vVv Drogba

That sounds very useful, think everyone should be required to take that as a class :D. Cool buddy, you're a pretty good gears player if I remember correctly, look forward to playing with you again.

Now that you've been around for a bit, what do you dis/like about vVv? How do you feel your application has progressed?

After being around for a bit, I found that you guys are very welcoming. I like how you members make you feel welcome right from the start. I also like how friendly you all are, and how active and fast you reply to posts. I've made a lot of close friends since I started this app, some from vVv and some wanting to get in, Without this whole app process, this would of never happened. Lastly, I like how organized, and closely knit you guys are. You guys seem to be spread out throughout a fair variety of games, leaving gamers so many options on what game they apply for. So far, I honestly can't say I have found anything that I dislike about vVv honestly. I feel like my application has progressed because I've got the opportunity to play with your Gears members, and with doing so they've taught me strats and given me some good criticism, making me an overall better player. Also, I feel it's progressed because I've felt a lot more comfortable since the start that I posted because with the long app process, I've gotten to known more of your members better, even those who I haven't gotten the chance to play yet.