vVv Enmity

Enmity's app

• Name: Nicholas Mazur
  • Age (minimum 16): 20
  • Gamertags (for all systems you own): vVv Enmity- xbl vvv_enmity- psn
  • Do you have access to a computer and e-mail on a daily basis? Yes
  • What are your screen names (all that apply)? (AIM, MSN, Skype, Steam, Xfire) Steam- enmityyy Skype- vvv_enmity
  • Link to your Twitter page (twitter required): https://twitter.com/#!/vVv_Enmity
  • Link to your Google+ or Facebook page (at least one required):http://www.facebook.com/vVvEnmityyy
  • How frequently do you use Facebook, Twitter, Digg and/or Google+? everyday 2-3 times a day
  • How did you hear about vVv Gaming? Were you referred to the site? If so, by whom? Was a member since 2007
  • Who do you know currently in vVv Gaming? How do you know them? Almost everyone. Roommates, teammates and friends
  • Why are you interested in joining vVv Gaming? Its my e-fam vVv has always supported me.
  • Adding value is an important aspect of being in vVv Gaming. How will you, personally, add value? Once I get my comp I will be making commentaries, breaking down gameplay and tips and tricks videos.
  • Are you familiar with vVv's Geek to Me articles and Losers Bracket Podcast? If so, what are some of your favorites and why? I have written an article for vVv about how I became a professional gamer. It showed everyone what hard will do for you. Been on the podcast a couple of times as well. Favorite podcast ones are with sundance though. Him and Jerry can go on for days about esports.
  • How long have you been playing video games? Since I was 5
  • How many hours per week do you devote to gaming? 40+
  • What’s the hardest game you’ve ever beaten? Dynasty Warriors 6! Chaos difficultly was close to impossible.
  • What games coming out are you looking forward to play and why? Diablo 3, Bioshock: Infinite Halo 4. some of the best games to hit the market our coming out soon.
  • What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming? I love gambling and playing any sort of poker.
  • Where do you see yourself next year at this time? Winning whatever event is holding Gears of War 3
  • What kind of competitive tournament experience do you have? I have gone to over 15 lans
  • Have you attended any national events (MLG, WCG, CPL)? Yes, multiple MLG and WCG events.
  • How long have you been playing competitively? since 2005
  • What was your best competitive moment? What was your worst? Getting 3rd at Hypefestation. The worst one got me kicked out of vVv. Unfair to other parties involved to give one side of the story.
  • What do you hope to achieve, competitively? To make a dynasty that never breaks up or quits the game.
  • What was your toughest competition? Finding the right group of teammates to want to stick together.
  • How do you see vVv Gaming adding value to you? Its not about what vVv Gaming can do for me but what I can do for vVv Gaming!

• How do you see vVv Gaming adding value to you? Its not about what vVv Gaming can do for me but what I can do for vVv Gaming!

Auto approval.

i didnt really get to talk to you much or play with you, but hearing from other people, youre a cool person, so GL

A well thought out apology is all he needs to get back in in my opinion. He is one of players that helped build vVv and he deserves to be apart of it.

Really like your playstyle and goodluck. Cool guy from what I've heard hope to play sometime goodluck mate.

Edited by vVv Drogba

Never thought I'd see an Enmity application but I give this a HELL YES towards re-acceptance!

Edited by Gemini IRA