Sign in to follow this  
Respect

vVv Applicant, Respect

• Name: Tahjee ( Pronounced: Tah-Gee) Crockett can call me Ty though
  • Age (minimum 16):16
  • Gamertags (for all systems you own): Protozoa
  • Do you have access to a computer and e-mail on a daily basis?: Everyday, All day
  • What are your screen names (all that apply)? (AIM, MSN, Skype, Steam, Xfire) : Dont have any of them. I'll edit later when i make a skype.
  • Link to your Twitter page (twitter required): https://twitter.com/#!/_Materiaal
  • Link to your Google+ or Facebook page (at least one required): www.Facebook.com/Tahjeez
  • How frequently do you use Facebook, Twitter, Digg and/or Google+? : Everyday
  • How did you hear about vVv Gaming? Were you referred to the site? If so, by whom? : I played a GB match with someone that was in it, i dont recall his gamertag though.
  • Who do you know currently in vVv Gaming? How do you know them? : Nobody, But since I'm going to be active on Forums that will change.
  • Why are you interested in joining vVv Gaming? : I LOVE to play competitively, And i like meeting new people, So i just want to have a good time and play for the win and have fun.
  • Adding value is an important aspect of being in vVv Gaming. How will you, personally, add value? : I can contribute to where people need help, & where people can need advice on things going on in their life. I can just be a beneficial part to the community with the help i can provide
  • Are you familiar with vVv's Geek to Me articles and Losers Bracket Podcast? If so, what are some of your favorites and why? : No, I heard a little bit of the most recent one, but my computer shut down on me so i never got to finish listening to it.
  • How long have you been playing video games? : Since PS1
  • How many hours per week do you devote to gaming? About.. 30-40
  • What’s the hardest game you’ve ever beaten? : Um. I dont know ? I think Alan Wake on the hardest difficulty. Since i jumped every 5 minutes lol.
  • What games coming out are you looking forward to play and why? : Modern Warfare 3 , and Saints Row 3, I've been a huge fan to both series' and i love playing them. But i've gotten tired of the previous game. So I just stay on Gears Of War 3.
  • What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming?: I run track, i play basketball. I'm going to school to be a Game Designer , & i like to draw & give my opinion on certain topics.
  • Where do you see yourself next year at this time? : I see myself having a JOB & working And Staying ontop of school so i can succeed in life, with a good job.
  • What kind of competitive tournament experience do you have? : I've played in a LAN Gamestop Gears of war Tournament. I took 2nd place.
  • Have you attended any national events (MLG, WCG, CPL)? : Nope
  • How long have you been playing competitively?: 3-4 Years.
  • What was your best competitive moment? What was your worst? : I've always been on my best. I always give my team pointers & Support when needed. But i'd have to say my last GB team & last match because they were awful and lost 4-2
  • What do you hope to achieve, competitively? : Just getting known and being friendly to those who support me.
  • What was your toughest competition? : The Gamestop tournament.
  • How do you see vVv Gaming adding value to you?: I think they can help me with little tips on games that i never thought of and can help me with idea's on my Game Designer career I'm heading toward. I just hope everyone can be friendly and openly accept me into the community

Edited by Respect

Welcome to vVv Gaming! Enjoy your visits to our forum and our website. If you have any any questions, please don't hesitate to ask me or any of the vVv Staff members (easily recognized by their gold or purple color in our shoutbox). Make sure to connect with as many vVv members as possible, start gaming with them and get to know the community. Once again, thank you for registering on our site, and we hope to see much more of you!

Also, please upload a personal photo and fill out your forum personal profile and "About Me" Page COMPLETELY. (Go to My Controls, then Personal Profile section). Here at vVv, we like to know our members!

Along with that, we would like you to subscribe to our YouTube Channel. Also, like our Facebook page and follow us on Twitter! You can find all the links and info here:

An important way to stay active is to be sure that you do the following:

If you have any questions, please contact an available staff member, feel free to send me a Private Message through our forums or you can post here: http://vvv-gaming.com/forum/index.php?showforum=323.

vVv Gaming is about being active and its members adding value. If you don't have time to add value to vVv-Gaming by activity, gfx, or other ways, we have one convenient way to add value: http://www.vvv-gaming.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=31340

Don't forget to checkout all the topics above the shoutbox. They contain important news and information.

Again, Welcome!

Welcome to vVv Gaming! Enjoy your visits to our forum and our website. If you have any any questions, please don't hesitate to ask me or any of the vVv Staff members (easily recognized by their gold or purple color in our shoutbox). Make sure to connect with as many vVv members as possible, start gaming with them and get to know the community. Once again, thank you for registering on our site, and we hope to see much more of you!

Also, please upload a personal photo and fill out your forum personal profile and "About Me" Page COMPLETELY. (Go to My Controls, then Personal Profile section). Here at vVv, we like to know our members!

Along with that, we would like you to subscribe to our YouTube Channel. Also, like our Facebook page and follow us on Twitter! You can find all the links and info here: http://www.vvv-gamin...out-vvv-gaming/

An important way to stay active is to be sure that you do the following:

If you have any questions, please contact an available staff member, feel free to send me a Private Message through our forums or you can post here: http://vvv-gaming.co...?showforum=323.

vVv Gaming is about being active and its members adding value. If you don't have time to add value to vVv-Gaming by activity, gfx, or other ways, we have one convenient way to add value: http://www.vvv-gamin...showtopic=31340

Don't forget to checkout all the topics above the shoutbox. They contain important news and information.

Again, Welcome!

Thanks for the information, i'll look into all of that after im done my school work !

Remember to stay active add colors to your application, and add colors to it so it's easier to read. Other then that it seems good.

Stick round the time flys by fast. Twitter all that good stuff.

Remember to stay active add colors to your application, and add colors to it so it's easier to read. Other then that it seems good. Stick round the time flys by fast. Twitter all that good stuff.
Thanks, i fixed it.

Application looks fine & seems active on the site. Only problem is that when I go to click on your twitter link it says it doesn't exist. Get that fixed ASAP of possible, thanks. If you have any questions feel to ask.

Application looks fine & seems active on the site. Only problem is that when I go to click on your twitter link it says it doesn't exist. Get that fixed ASAP of possible, thanks. If you have any questions feel to ask.

Sorry i meant to change it back, i have a personal twitter and a gaming one. My Personal is : Jee_Hco .

and i need to make the gaming one.

Sorry i meant to change it back, i have a personal twitter and a gaming one. My Personal is : Jee_Hco .

and i need to make the gaming one.

It'd be best to use one Twitter account rather than making an additional "gaming" account. That way, you can ensure you are reaching the maximum amount of people when promoting vVv Gaming.

It'd be best to use one Twitter account rather than making an additional "gaming" account. That way, you can ensure you are reaching the maximum amount of people when promoting vVv Gaming.

I know, I just decided to stick with the one i had.