Trecks

Trevor's Re-Re-Re App

I had a similar confrontation with him in sb he felt i was "trolling him" and that i was singling him out and that i felt that i was better than him cause im in vVv and he continued the argument in the SB he takes criticism as trolling or a personal attack on him i really see why I don't currently support any GoW apps besides Geo and Doctor everyone else is immature and just don't fit the vVv way and the argument earlier with Buzz didn't make you look any better instead of arguing with him walk away instead of arguing back and making yourself look horrible in front of more than one person the maturity level isn't there and that is just how I see it good luck to you.

I did, that why I quit after he said I'm a virgin, he's going to beat my ass, and he tells me he's been to jail. Please do not just jump on his side. LOOK AT BOTH SIDES OF THE SITUATION.

Please quit bringing everything into this, I know what I'm going to improve and fix up. The past is the past, I'm only becoming a better person off this.

I did, that why I quit after he said I'm a virgin, he's going to beat my ass, and he tells me he's been to jail. Please do not just jump on his side. LOOK AT BOTH SIDES OF THE SITUATION.

Please quit bringing everything into this, I know what I'm going to improve and fix up. The past is the past, I'm only becoming a better person off this.

you say look at both sides but you called him pasty with red hair you also said you look like glue and many other things he wasn't just talking shit you were too so don't play the innocent role and you didn't stop if you are coming at someones looks you aren't innocent in this at all and really your gonna ask rox for the video to tell on Buzz...you go ahead and do that and make sure you show when you were talking shit also instead of trying to sabotage a current vVv members place here.

you say look at both sides but you called him pasty with red hair you also said you look like glue and many other things he wasn't just talking shit you were too so don't play the innocent role and you didn't stop if you are coming at someones looks you aren't innocent in this at all and really your gonna ask rox for the video to tell on Buzz...you go ahead and do that and make sure you show when you were talking shit also instead of trying to sabotage a current vVv members place here.

Why can't you understand he started? He quote "Who is that talking?"

"Oh God, It's Trecks."

And that's where it started. Roxy has it all recorded, don't make it come down to that, can't we just drop the situation?

Your mature enough to let it go, so please do so. /end

I have not the slightest clue of what is exactly going on; however I will say that these people will be your potential community mates so having feelings of hatred or any problems really is not a great way to be viewed.

Why can't you understand he started? He quote "Who is that talking?"

"Oh God, It's Trecks."

And that's where it started. Roxy has it all recorded, don't make it come down to that, can't we just drop the situation?

Your mature enough to let it go, so please do so. /end

but you kept it going and yeah I know roxy has it recorded your the one who asked for the video -_- in all I don't support this so good luck to you...

I have not the slightest clue of what is exactly going on; however I will say that these people will be your potential community mates so having feelings of hatred or any problems really is not a great way to be viewed.

pretty much an argument broke out earlier on XBL between Buzz and Trecks it really is too much explain i would rather tell you on mumble or soemthing

I understand where your coming from. I'm trying to drop the situation. Jerry told me and Buzz to get it solved but yet he still says.

"Oh God, it's Trecks."

And just makes little remarks, still egging me on, I finally decided to just let it go, even though I did retaliate a little bit, but he still had no right telling me he was going to drive to Indy, beat my ass, and he doesn't care if he goes to jail. Calling me virgin, etc, and little things like that.

It's over, let's move on. Tomorrow is a new day, thank you for your concerns though. :P

I understand where your coming from. I'm trying to drop the situation. Jerry told me and Buzz to get it solved but yet he still says.

"Oh God, it's Trecks."

And just makes little remarks, still egging me on, I finally decided to just let it go, even though I did retaliate a little bit, but he still had no right telling me he was going to drive to Indy, beat my ass, and he doesn't care if he goes to jail. Calling me virgin, etc, and little things like that.

It's over, let's move on. Tomorrow is a new day, thank you for your concerns though. :P

again you bring up what buzz said but no what you said /onesided

Yep you should really consider this man. He's been working hard though he may seem rough around the edges he's in particular a great fit for vVv Gaming. You know what they say "great things come in hard to open packages" =3 Love you bro

Yep you should really consider this man. He's been working hard though he may seem rough around the edges he's in particular a great fit for vVv Gaming. You know what they say "great things come in hard to open packages" =3 Love you bro

Thank you man. :D Did you send me that F/R? I was in the middle of a gb and some scrims, hmu again and we'll run some Alpha. I was a bit busy and yeah, when we get our team situation settled, we'll add more value to vVv Gaming.

ya dude we are totally a real team :/ dont say tell people things when you have no clue what you are talking about....also you are not a very mature player but vVv has been acepting these dumb ass kids so maybe you will get in

ya dude we are totally a real team :/ dont say tell people things when you have no clue what you are talking about....also you are not a very mature player but vVv has been acepting these dumb ass kids so maybe you will get in

I'm not really supportive of any apps at this point after I got in I really don't know what happened people have been getting in who I've never seen or spoke to and its just been ridiculous I really don't get it but I see where your coming from matt.

In your motto/bio or whatever it said "Need 1" therefore I thought you we're a real team trying out. I mean, if you wanna flame and all that be my guest. I mean, something was clearly written out and I saw it, said you we're looking for 1.

I'm not really supportive of any apps at this point after I got in I really don't know what happened people have been getting in who I've never seen or spoke to and its just been ridiculous I really don't get it but I see where your coming from matt.

No offence, but ever since the whole Trecks Buzz thing you've been pretty two faced. You're always on my case.

Damn thts kinda harsh, i mean i no feel and i understand where you are coming from. But idk if i should take tht into offense or not since i recently got accepted into vVv so i hope im not one of these " Dumb ass kids" But if i am idrc because im here for what i said im goin to do in the future u no?

Honestly this is how i feel, you are always into something like if its not an argument is something! Learn how to keep ya mouth closed! People dont like a trouble maker bro so if people come at you just let them talk let ya actions speak louder than ya words! Keep ya cool not sayin u are a rager just sayin. THIS IS SOMETHING THAT vVv DOESNT WANT. vVv WANTS MATURITY you getting into arguments wit vVv mem isnt showing that you have maturity! just keep ya mouth closed thats all im sayin, you tell me how you want to be in vVv so badd but the little things can keep you out bro! This is coming from a friend not somebody trynna rag on you, so take my advice into consideration please!

Damn thts kinda harsh, i mean i no feel and i understand where you are coming from. But idk if i should take tht into offense or not since i recently got accepted into vVv so i hope im not one of these " Dumb ass kids" But if i am idrc because im here for what i said im goin to do in the future u no?

I agree with this statement I also hope that I'm not one of those "dumb ass kids", but I know what I'm here for.

Edited by vVv Charmeleon

Get off my app.

if this is how your gonna react to people everytime they say some shit to you then i feel sorry for you and your application im done here.