Sign in to follow this  
Plattypus

Different Builds

I was just wondering, how many of you guys are like me, and love trying obscure builds? I've found a few that work well, and it is quite funny to see people's faces in game when using them...

AP Tristana: RoA ( Second Rod if you can build it before 25 ), Ryalis, CDR Boots, Deathcap, Lich Bane

Hybrid Cho? I use this build when I jungle, ask me for the runes/masteries: Berserker Greaves, RoA, Ryalis, Atmas, Sunfire Cape, FoN

AP Yi: Ryalis, Lich Bane, CDR Boots, Death Cap, Etc.

AD Janna: Greaves, Bloodthirter, Frozen Mallet ( you can go offtank/atmas...its kinda funny ), IE, etc.

AP WW: same as the AP Yi, but you can get RoA, also can change boots to mobility

Tank WW: RoA, Sunfire, Spirit Visage, Mobility/CDR, Ryalis, FoN

Mundo: Warmogs, Warmogs, Swiftness, Spirit Visage, FoN, Atmas

AD Nasus: Tiamatx2, Infinity Edgex2, Triforce, Swiftness/Merc/Greaves (if needed, change 1 IE into atmas, trade boots for FoN )

Urgot: Youmous, Frozen Mallet, Swiftness, Bloodthirster, etc. just build damage

Tank Sona ( can't stop you from healing + damage ): Before healer patch I did this... Warmogs, Phantom Dancer, FoN, Sunfire, Spirit Visage, Atmas

Rammus: Warmogs, Sunfire, Thornmail, FoN, Mobility, Atmas

Tiamat Twitch: Greaves, 5 tiamats ( sounds stupid, but if your team can keep the fight off you, your ult procs the splash damage on everyone it hits, so a 800 damage splash is procing on everyone in the radius every hit...it might have been changed, did it a long time ago )

------------------------

I've seen Tank Kat, never done it but it works I guess

AP Amumu, just straight wrecks people with his ult + despair

Warmogs Vayne/Sivir: These people are the scariest, usually its like Warmogs, FM, BT, Atmas, IE, Phantom dancer

I've also heard rumors about an AD Alistar, any confirmations?

Do you guys have anything?

Edited by ThePlattypus

Tank WW is actually pretty much the build that Jungle Warwicks should be doing lately, because of the jungle tank / buiser meta.

I've seen Tank Kennen, it was pretty badass :P

AP Tryndamere was somewhat workable back when he did magical damage with the spin so he could get spell pen boots , spin in then heal for 1000.

I like how you have different builds. Ill have to try some of them out.

Thanks, the game is more fun when you aren't being a cookie cutter.

You need a DFG for AP trist bro

Never thought of it, but it makes perfect sense. Also, I am straying away from Rod of Ages, at least on trist, cuz more damage would mean more sense for a burst nuke, and after I burn everything up, I just run away, no sense in building beefy for that.

Can anybody verify that Twitch build? I'm really curious.

Again, I did that a while back, and you need a team that protects squishies ( a galio for example can pile them up for you, kennen can stun them all, etc. ), but I am pretty sure it still works.