vVv OrganicBear

Starcraft 2 Team Training Nights

Guest Matt Kolmos

Well even if you are an apllicant you can still go to the practice make sure you have mumble dowloaded and are on vVv's server and on the vVv practice channel and you'll get an inv

Guest Matt Kolmos

yea man it really does just make sure your on mumble and in the practice chat

Guest Matt Kolmos

@Mralucard join the vVv practice chat channel if you there and on mum,ble server titled practice night you will get an invite if you ask

Love the idea, thanks for letting me know that applicants are allowed in this event too! :D i'm gonna try and participate asap!

Guest vVv Ambush

Yes it still happens some times there are not enough people on so just make sure your on mumble and the practice chat channel them you will be good

How does this work? I joined bnet channel 'vVv Practice' and well, when I asked to join to at least obs, nobody really answered, so I felt kind of lonely. :) Was really looking forward to seeing you guys in action and perhaps learning a thing or two. Maybe next time? :)

I would like to personally add some value to this tranning and get the ball rolling so to speak. I have been looking for consistent practice partners for some time and have only found a few. I believe with a group of players this large we should have at least 5 ppl willing to practice consistently, so far i only see 1-2 ppl in the entire vVv sc2 mumble and only for a short time while the rest of the channels are dominated by people in LoL and SWTOR. I am goin to start inviting people to practice nights ASAP. For now i am goin to see how many i can get per night, and eventually get a giant KOTH night once a week.

Please add me so we can start this up!!!!

Jguin.530

Channel: vVv

Please use channel vVv and not vVv Practice so it can be easier to find people and give us the opportunity to invite others who are willing to practice, i believe no ones knows of vVv practice and i feel that is causing an issue with numbers and the sense of feelin "lonely" in the chat channel

Are these still happening? Because if they are not I think that's a problem... training is quite important to keep up a good appearance and build up the community.