vVv OrganicBear

Starcraft 2 Team Training Nights

gallery_5702_612_81617.png

It's time to get serious. Wanna watch our SC2 team practice? We are now holding practice every Sunday and Monday from 8 PM until 11 PM EST. The Starcraft 2 team will be training together to improve for major LAN events and tournaments. In the spirit of vVv Gaming, the team wants you, any vVv member or applicant, to come spectate their games. Bring a practice partner, too.

By bringing a large group of players together, we will allow players in our SC2 community to find each other and even set up practice games with each other—although our SC2 team will only be playing with other members of the SC2 team. Anybody who wants to find a practice partner for SERIOUS training is welcome to come, but this is not a social event.

The first Training Night will take place this Sunday, September 4th in the SC2 mumble channel "Training Night".

sorry for today, long day working on my basement... my internet has also been unstable the past few days, due to stormy weather. Hence the dc. Hopefully no issues will present themselves in the future.

Looking forward to practicing again tomorrow.

thanks everyone!

Edited by vVv WaKai

i'll be there. hoping to make it onto the team but i need to apply this monday when you guys take applicants again :D

can't wait to join you guys, anyone can join on mumble right. i could just go and say hi to everyone while practicing with my practice partner. god i hope i get on the team and practce with the team

The team already has a pretty full schedule, it's good to have a day to take care of "real life" things as well as any other practice they want to do.

yo sugar look out for me this coming practice, i can't wait :D

great practice last night guys, thanks for letting me watch was lots of fun and a learning experience. See you again monday.

Guest Matt Kolmos

just wondering if you guys are still doing practices i so wannadrop in an watch and maybe discuss move with people really think by watching your rpactices may help me improve!