trAcee

Vitality - Heroes of Newerth

How long has this roster been playing together?

A few of us have been playing HoN with each other for around a year, while others have only known each other for a few months.

Where do the players live in relation to one another?

Two live in Texas, I live in Louisiana, and one lives in Alabama, and then one lives in Alberta Canada, and another in Sweden. (We don't have a definite starting 5 yet).

What are your team’s accomplishments? With this exact roster? Links? If this exact roster has not accomplished anything, please list each player's accomplishments with supporting links.

Only small accomplishments scattered around since HoN beta.

What are your team's latest tournament results? Please provide support links and any links to supporting pictures.

n/a

What is the team's next event online? LAN?

HoN just teamed up with the NASL, so we're looking forward to competing in any and every league/tournament that HoN has to offer.

If you've been sponsored before, who was your best sponsor? Why?

This team hasn't been sponsored before, but I think some of the players may have been sponsored in other games. My best previous sponsor was probably Hausen, they were very friendly and kept in contact with the team.

Why are you no longer with them?

It was for another game, and it just seemed like they were falling apart, so we found a new sponsor.

What was your worst sponsor? Why?

uNR, I think, really no interaction between them and the players on the team, or at least me, seemed like it was only a new tag being worn.

What do you hope to achieve with your team?

If we're picked up by a sponsor, I can see us keeping up with, if not beating many of the top teams when given the chance.

Who do you see as your toughest competition?

Some of the big HoN teams, MSI, SK, OK, etc. We've played against almost all of the top-name players in various matchmaking games, being able to keep up easily for some fun drawn out games, if not easily winning.

What is your expected finish at your next event?

Again, depends if we get picked up by the sponsor, otherwise there might not be a next event.

What do you hope to get out of vVv Gaming?

A little better recognition inside the HoN community, along with support from vVv itself. vVv will help me reach a larger audience for my stream through the provided publicity.

How long have you been playing competitively?

Been playing competitive HoN since beta, but I've been playing competitively in general for the past 3-4 years.

If you are attending a LAN event, please detail your travel plans here (flight info, car info, train info, bus info, etc)

No planned LAN events yet.

How many hours during the week do you devote to gaming? How many of those hours are for the game for which you are applying?\

Too many, two days ago I spent 18hours 30minutes streaming HoN. But I'd probably say easily 50 hours+.

Have you attended any national events? (MLG, CPL, WCG?)

Not yet, but hopefully in the future I will get the opportunity to.

Are you shy around people you don't know?

Use to be when I was little, but after streaming in front of large amounts of people, I really don't have the same problem.

Link us to some of your best personal achievements.

In Black Ops, I was banned from an invite-only tournament (Our team was one of the best teams, so we got the privilege of having a spot) based on how well I played, I played so well that when admins looked at my demos, they assumed I was using hacks (There was no anti-cheat proof, only demos for them to speculate from). This may not seem like much of a person achievement, or something I'd want to mention to a possible sponsor, but I'm proud to admit it, because I have never cheated in any game I've played.

What was your biggest loss or disappointment in gaming? Why did you lose that match?

Not sure if this counts, because it wasn't with our current line-up, but back in beta-HoN, I played in a tournament with a team I had never met before, because they needed a 5th player. We continued to roll our way through our matches, landing in the semi-finals fairly quickly. The semi-final match was going amazingly, but one player, the carry, couldn't seem to pull his game together, and with a team game like HoN, one player can lose the game by himself. I think we could have gotten an early name for ourselves had this player stepped up, instead of calling it quits after the first sign of something going badly.

How can you PERSONALLY benefit vVv Gaming?

Well I think the reason vVv Gaming contacted me, was probably the reason that I will be able to benefit it, along with my personality. I'm currently big into streaming, and keep an extremely entertaining and friendly environment with it, being said I think vVv will benefit from having their name associated with ours.

Link to all social media sites used.(Twitter/Facebook/youtube channel)

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1081533531

Edited by trAcee

Since 2001, I’ve attended many local Super Smash Bros (n64) tournaments in Bakersfield, California. In the winter of 2004 I started playing at a LAN center called E-Zone in Bakersfield and we had 4 Dota tournaments while it was in business until 2009.

If you are attending a LAN event, please detail your travel plans here (flight info, car info, train info, bus info, etc)

There is a major international airport in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada where I live.

How many hours during the week do you devote to gaming? How many of those hours are for the game for which you are applying?

I play on average 35-40 hours a week on Heroes of Newerth. It's the only game I play since leaving Dota.

Unfortunately I have not but look forward to attending them given our team qualifying.

I am not particularly shy around people I am not familiar with. I find it rather easy to talk to people I do not know. I'd rather be the person initiating conversations.

In 2008 two friends accompanied me in traveling to Los Angeles, Northridge, San Francisco and Sacramento. There we would find LAN centers, and at that time every one of them had a strong supply of Dota players. We would challenge the best of them to 3v3 Dota for a few dollars a game. While in Northridge one local took it a little personal and called two of his friends to 3s us after losing a few matches and demanded we play for $50 per person. We won 20-0 that game and enjoyed some In-n-Out that night for dinner.

What was your biggest loss or disappointment in gaming? Why did you lose that match?

My biggest loss was at E-Zone during a Super Smash Bros. Brawl tournament. Most of the other

players who competed were friends and they knew a bit more about hit boxes and what not than I did

and I just got devastated. Although, it was still quite enjoyable to watch from the sidelines.

While playing at E-Zone for 5 years and getting to know everyone who had gone there, I became a well known experienced Dota player among the members. I started extensively teaching numerous Dota and non-Dota players everything I knew about the game. After a few weeks I saw major improvement in their game play. After that we didn't go a day without a full 5 on 5 match for hours on end. Players took a liking to my style and some even said they enjoyed just watching me play as they would emulate the things I did. I loved teaching and discussing the mechanics and counters to every hero, strategy and combination that was possible in the game. If I were to join vVv gaming I would bring my willingness to teach those wanting to learn the game to the company.

http://www.facebook.com/unconditionalromance

Edited by Vagrance

I tried a few months ago but with miscommunication and lack of experience, my previous team failed to accomplish what we sought out to achieve.

Well, I plan on using any way possible to arrive at the LAN event, but mainly the airport in Houston.

How many hours during the week do you devote to gaming? How many of those hours are for the game for which you are applying?

I dont usually keep count but if I were to estimate, then it would be about 35-40 hours.

n/a

I would like to think not because i like to explore and meet interesting people.

n/a

It wasnt a loss but just disqualification from tournaments because of scheduling. It was disappointing

Well i would like to believe i put harmony in our team and with that and the rest of our team's qualities we can hopefully go far with our teamwork and win for VVV gaming.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1013018019

For over a year now, starting with scrimming high tier teams (EG, xFin, SK) and leading into Cevo league (3rd, lead season with 17-2 record but lost in playoffs do to player problems) and also made it into the Alienware Arena Tournament where we fought our way past the qualifiers and into the competitive ladder, but the team fell apart.

My travel plans would include: a train out of Chattanooga, Tennessee, A Flight out of Atlanta airport in Atlanta, Georgia, or by car... whichever is most applicable for the LAN event.

I generally play about 70-80 hours a week, all towards Heroes of Newerth.

Unfortunately not, WoW was a hard game to get picked up in for MLG and HoN is not very big in those events (But HoN just got picked up for NASL to go side by side with SC2)

No im very outgoing and like to make new friends :D

My screenshot of me and my 2's partner in WoW beating the best Rogue in the world (Reckful) in front of his 1,300 viewers and our 800 viewers.

Losing to xFin when they were a competitive HoN team, because our support thought you could trade the token of life and have it still work.

I bring solid gameplay to our team and with the other guys we can make vVv gaming a very well known and feared HoN team.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1419003396

I can't say I've had any competitive experience, but I hope to have a good start with vVv.

I'm open to any type of transportation I live near Houston so id be taking any flights from the Houston airport.

This really depends on what plans I make during the week but when I am at home I spend the majority of my time at my computer and id

guess my average weekly hours to be around 60+ hours with 70-80% being spent playing/watching HoN

No.

Shy would be the last thing i would describe myself as.

N/A

N/A

I have a good personality and Trace's viewers enjoy watching me play, I also think that I have what it takes to go far in the competitive

HoN scene playing with our roster.

Edited by Vallithor

1. How long have you been playing competitively?

a. I have been playing competitively since early 2010. However, I have been a competitive gamer since 2005 with games like Warcraft 3, World of Warcraft, and Call of Duty.

2. If you are attending a LAN event, please detail your travel plans here (flight info, car info, train info, bus info, etc)

a. I can take a flight or drive my Ducati to any event.

3. How many hours during the week do you devote to gaming? How many of those hours are for the game for which you are applying?

a. Average for gaming around 35 hours, 28-30 for the game I am applying for, Heros of Newerth.

4. Have you attended any national events? (MLG, CPL, WCG?)

a. I have had several opportunities to compete in MLG, WCD and CPL, but declined the opportunities at the time.

5. Are you shy around people you don't know?

a. No, I am not shy at all. I am very outgoing.

6. Link us to some of your best personal achievements.

a. http://warcraftmovies.com/search.php?keyword=vallidin

i. These are video

Edited by Br4wn

16 years, some of them more active then other.

4-8 hours the days i work and obv more if im off work.

SEL, swedish Electronic lauge (dont think it exists any more)

No im a bartender at one of northen europes top clubs i get to meet alot of ppl i dont know :D

Was in the elite of swedish CS players, played for teams like M@trix and Network (both sponsored teams)

Was in the top competetive team in D2 finish 4th place on hardcore ladder.

Was Guild leader, main tank and raid leader for Nilbog on storm scale in wow, later Curse gaming (curse.com)

Won the 2vs2 pvp ladder in wow one season (storm scale was in the top pvp bracket)

After wow i started with dota and was in all the invite chanels that only top top players

where in and ofter picked up as a ringer for teams like Mym.

Honestly cant remember a specific match, I always take every game way to seriouse :P

My team leader thinks its a good ide and i have huge respect for him though he is 13 years younger then me :P

Link to all social media sites used.(Twitter/Facebook/youtube channel)

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=618131081

Trying to set something up to talk to you guys... Kraft (Anthony) is supposed to set up a time for us to get together since he talked to you guys about applying. Look forward to talking to you all

1. How did you become a coach for this team?

I had been playing with all of the team members in HoN for close to a month never quite keeping up in terms of skill but always knowing mechanics of the game the others didn

Trace`: 1921

DirtyMobs: 1914

PresentRape:1917

Br4wn: 1936

Vagrance:1824

Vallithor: 1817

Tanari: 1843

:) Thanks for the support.

Hey best of luck to you guys, good application, stay active in the forums and within the community always. This community is a amazing place, even if ur application does not get accepted I most definitely suggest the fact that you put up a single player application for the game you play because as I said vVv is most definitely the place to be and it is just amazing how much support each member gives each other and how active everyone is in the community itself. As I said BEST OF LUCK! And if you have PS3 and ever would like to play just add me and also give me a follow and my teammates a follow on twitter!

PSN: vVv_Spectre

Twitters:

@vVv_Spectre

@vVv_TruSkillz

@vVv_Mattic

@Clayster

Thanks!

Application closed. Applications are closed for the following reasons:

-Requested by applicant

-Inactivity

-Failed to upload a Pic

-Failed to COMPLETELY fill out Forum Personal Profile and "About Me" Page

-Applied to another organization

-Inappropriate conduct

Please contact me or staff if you feel this has been done in error. If you do not contact staff within 3 days, this application will be filed away as "Closed/Not Admitted."

Thank You,