I know Dirty already has a thread up about starting groups up, but I just wanted to make a thread to see who all in the guild, whether you're at 50 right now, or you're still getting there, wants to push PvE content. As of right now, I know for a fact that we have 5 people that want to do it, and that would be the group that I'm in. Really, this thread is just to try to get an idea of where everyone is at either gear wise or level wise and who wants to push the content.

So, with that being said, if you want to be a part of our I guess you could say "raiding" group, just reply below with your ingame name, your level if you aren't 50, if you are 50 add in a generalization of where you stand gearwise along with your Focus, Hit, Tough, etc, and what role you play.

*UPDATE*

Due to majority of our group being fresh 50's, we will be changing our expected time to start Greenscale until the Saturday after next, aka April 9th.

YOU HAVE NOW 1 WEEK TO GEAR UP

Updated list:

Name Role Ready

1. Sycness / Warrior Tank / Yes

2. Khaela / Rogue Tank / No

3. Lysogen / Cleric Healer / Yes

4. Muscleshark / Rogue DPS / Yes

5. Ampedrawr / Mage Off-healer / Yes

6. Drin / Mage Off-Healer / Yes

7. Randytherogue / Rogue DPS / No

8. Valrauk / Rogue DPS / No

9. Namorah / Cleric Healer / No

10. Eriaden / Bard / Yes

11. Brannigan / Warrior DPS/Back-up Tank / No

12. Dirtysoul / Rogue DPS / Yes

13. Mistahtrousers / Warrior DPS / No

14. Invertigo / Rogue DPS / No

15. Bleed / Cleric Healer / No

16. Malfunkshun / Rogue DPS / No

17. Kingiix / Mage DPS / No

18. Toxicity / Rogue DPS/ Back-up Tank / Yes

19. Elizzabeth / Warrior DPS / No

20. Christi / Archon Mage / No

21. Shepard / Rogue DPS / No

22. Depredation / Warrior DPS / No

23. Delirious / Warrior DPS / No

24. Sugarbear / Mage DPS or Archon / No

25. Atsushi / Cleric Healer or DPS / No

26. Hercules / Warrior Backup Tank / No

27. Ocd / Warrior Back-up Tank/ DPS / No

And also, anytime that any of us 5 are online and not running our group together, we are always willing to help gear out other guild members through t1's, cause we have been discussing how we can help identify the people that want to pve and to help them get raid ready asap. :)

I will edit the list when people either reply or contact me.

Have a good day guys and gals ;)

Edited by vVv AmpeD RaWr

PvE for life! Until we beat all content and then mass pvp!

Interested to get us PvE'ing as fast as possible.

Atm my stats are:

Mage: 36 Chloromancer/30 Warlock/0 Dom Role, 34 Pyromancer/32 Elemental Summoner/0 Dom Role

Stats: 105 Focus (up to 200 if needed) 749 Spell power, 541 spell crit.

I'm looking to probably be a chloro full time, as there's not much use in a Pyro/elemental build, except when you have to burst down single targets incredibly fast. It does an immense amount of dps... on fights in which you don't get silenced/interrupted during CD use, or ones where you don't have to move around (ground of power).

Sadly most fights do involve one or the other, so its not that useful. Looking into necro/lock though!

Also always happy to run t1s or t2s if I'm not locked out or busy!

I am interested in doing PvP and PvE stuff.

Sugarbear - 47 mage. Run pyro for raids usually. Specced 10 points into warlock for opportunity, and combined with heat wave, wildfire, and pyromancer's armor I find cooldowns typically aren't a problem. Have run LH a few times and recasting ground of power doesn't seem to be an issue either for AoE bosses.

I have been slowing down my leveling cause when I hit ~40 I was starting to pull ahead of everyone else and there was no one to group with between 35 and 50. I should hit 50 sometime by the end of this coming weekend though.

I also burn through mana pretty fast, but between emo mana and reconstruct I have basically infinite mana in battle.

Edited by vVv SugarBear

Randytherogue

Just under half T1, The rest 50 Rares.

Hit of around 139

Will be full T1 this week easily, or even T2 if shit drops.

I will top DPS btw.

Edited by vVv Kraftdinner

162 hit Rogue:

-Full Ranged/Melee DPS with massive criticals assistance

-Group Healing specs available.

I believe I can excel on both and I don't have any problem with switching but I preffer to do DPS.

I am just casual gamer.

I just hit 50 yesterday, I am a pvp guy, broken system or not. As long as I can get a 5 man going with 1-2 healers we win almost every time at least in BG and WS. Codex is a shit show with 15 people.

That being said I always enjoyed tanking in WoW and would be interested in running pve for tanking gear as well as a nice 2 hander to go smash people with in pvp. Syc if you could post your tanking build I would appreciate it as I havent run an instance yet in this game but tanked for years in other MMOs. I cant imagine I will have a hard time picking it up.

~Dep

Christi - Mage

Will be lvl 50 next week

When I hit max lvl on any mmo I play, I mainly PvP. I am willing to run t1/t2 dungeons but I just can't commit to a dungeon that might take 3 to 4 hours to do. That's why getting favor to get gear is the best way for me. Plus I just love to PvP. I don't really see wf being broken. Only that you can only queue up 5 people at a time. (really sucks) Every game comes out with patches, and the PvP never stays the same. Your toon could be OP one minute, then 5 months later some other class is OP. That's just the way it is. I try not to QQ about things, I just deal with what the developers give us. There is always a way to kill someone. You just have to figure it out.

Edited by vVv Christi

will be 50 one day! no but umm... im 5 piece t1, 2 t2 blues, 2 t2 purps with 127 toughhy and 123 hit ( yes, tanks LIKE hit... but dont NEED i guess... )

AND yes, anytime im on and not exhausted... feel free to hit me up and see if im available to do a t1 or some rifting or w/e. More than happy to help gear out ppl who want it.

I've yet to have a seady block of time to dedicate to chain running T1's, so my gear shows it. Though of the T1's Ive run, IT, KB and LH, I had zero issue tanking them. Been putting aside time to make Plat (for crafted tanking items), doing dailies (tanking trinket), and rift running.

Current specs are: Tank.

Toughness 77, Hit 102, Health 8300

As we stand right now, we have enough tanks (will only be using 2), depending on this patch and how effective Chloros still are raid-wide, we might need 2 more. We're gonna need 1 good rogue to go bard, as well as a Mage to run a heavy Archon spec. I believe we are also good to go on Cleric Main Healers, so we really just need dps.

So, basically what we are looking for for our raid setup will be as follows: (taken from a few guilds, namely ssn)

In an ideal situation, we would want

1 Warrior Tank

1 Rogue Tank

For now, it's really hard for a rogue to get tank gear so it could take a while to have a rogue tank ready.

So, we'll probably be looking at:

2 Warrior Tanks (1 ready)

2 Cleric Main Tank Healers (1 ready)

2 Chloros (2 ready)

1 Bard (1 ready)

1 Archon

12 DPS (about 5 or 6 ready)

We need more DPS and we need them to start getting geared up, and we need 1 mage to be willing to go Archon for us and we should be good to go soon.

My current build for soloing is clhoro/dom/necro. I wanted to get rid of the necro anyway cause i was using it just for the pet. I am willing to go archon of someone could point me in the right diretion as how i should spec it. Other spec is 51 pyro/10 ele/5 archon.

My current build for soloing is clhoro/dom/necro. I wanted to get rid of the necro anyway cause i was using it just for the pet. I am willing to go archon of someone could point me in the right diretion as how i should spec it. Other spec is 51 pyro/10 ele/5 archon.

We can get you a good spec going as long as you're fine with playing it.

EDIT: http://www.staysmallnerds.com/showthread.php?49-Archon-Raiding

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=1zvzs.xx0V.AResRfiqkrz

For now, that would probably be what I suggest to try running as it's obviously been tested and used well in raiding already.

Edited by vVv AmpeD RaWr

So, just another heads up here. We have enough people to start 20 mans and we have the right classes for our raiding comp. So now we're gonna try to find out where everyone is gearwise come THIS SUNDAY.

In other words, ON THIS SUNDAY, I'll be psting pretty much everyone on this list ingame about their gear and hit/focus.

OUR GOAL IS TO START GREENSCALE NEXT SATURDAY.

This gives us a week to try to get everyone enough gear to go in and tackle at least the first 3 bosses. So just a heads up, this is what we're looking to do here.

I had no idea we had so many people ready or near-ready for raids! I really need to check out the forums more as everyone has been saying.

Awesome work btw Amped! A lot of this stuff I have no idea about, so its great to have someone organise it and get us started.

Going to try and farm mats for our raid - turns out the artificer witchstone (15% increased damage from critical hits) is only temporary. Lasts four hours, and its good that we can stack it, but also bad that we have to farm the mats (as it is quite expensive).

I wonder if we should have a separate thread to organise raiding materials?

Also, seems like we might be ready for raid rifts? I might try to boost up my rep!

Im down for gearing as warrior dps, The patch I believe is going to really change BM dps with a boost in paragon... gonna have to see how it shakes out. Ill run anything when I can with you all as my champ build dps until we see if I need to be looking for pve one handers or not.

~Dep

Updated 4/8/11

Hercules//50 warrior tank /88 hit and 97 toughness

When you need a tank just say Hercules, Hercules, Hercules and i will appear

Edited by hercules

*UPDATE*

Due to majority of our group being fresh 50's, we will be changing our expected time to start Greenscale until the Saturday after next, aka April 9th.

YOU HAVE 2 WEEKS TO GEAR UP

Updated list:

Name Role Ready

1. Sycness / Warrior Tank / Yes

2. Khaela / Rogue Tank / No

3. Lysogen / Cleric Healer / Yes

4. Muscleshark / Rogue DPS / Yes

5. Ampedrawr / Mage Off-healer / Yes

6. Drin / Mage Off-Healer / Yes

7. Randytherogue / Rogue DPS / No

8. Valrauk / Rogue DPS / No

9. Namorah / Cleric Healer / No

10. Eriaden / Bard / Yes

11. Brannigan / Warrior DPS/Back-up Tank / No

12. Dirtysoul / Rogue DPS / Yes

13. Mistahtrousers / Warrior DPS / No

14. Invertigo / Rogue DPS / No

15. Bleed / Cleric Healer / No

16. Malfunkshun / Rogue DPS / No

17. Kingiix / Mage DPS / No

18. Toxicity / Rogue DPS/ Back-up Tank / Yes

19. Elizzabeth / Warrior DPS / No

20. Christi / Archon Mage / No

21. Shepard / Rogue DPS / No

22. Depredation / Warrior DPS / No

23. Delirious / Warrior DPS / No

24. Sugarbear / Mage DPS or Archon / No

25. Atsushi / Cleric Healer or DPS / No

26. Hercules / Warrior Backup Tank / No

27. Ocd / Warrior Back-up Tank/ DPS / No

If there is anyone I missed, and/or your information is incorrect, then let me know here or ingame.

Edited by vVv AmpeD RaWr

i have my Army drill sat-sunday the 9th/10th

it double sucks... because my fiancee's shower is on the 10th, and i have to miss that too :(

ps - sorry for not being online last night... but fornicating > Rift :/

Edited by vVv Sycness