Schirmy

Mike's application.

Name: Mike Schirm

XBL Gamertag: vVv Dr Mike

PSN ID (not required): N/A

Link to twitter: http://twitter.com/vvvdrmike (I'll get started using this again, lol.)

Link to facebook: http://www.facebook.com/

Previous qualifying experience (if any): I was the application manager for about 10 months.

Why do you want the position?: I quit for a bit, matured up a bit, found myself more so. To be honest, I want to lead the application division like I know I can.

Who has been the best app managers who you would use as your role model?: vVv Fear: true model application manager.

Which app managers do you think have done a poor job, and why?: Not too sure why we just had two application managers and they quit so quick.

What makes you qualified to have this position?: My experience with the position and the community.

How many hours per day will you be able to dedicate to this?: I'd say about 1 and a half. Not much is needed, to be honest. I can work quickly and effectively.

What times (ie, 5-7pm EST etc)?: 8:30 - 10 PM EST.

Edited by vVv Doctor

Reading vVv Doctor's posts in this thread really saddens me. It's sad to see a once respected application manager reduce himself to little more than a forum troll.

Doc, not sure what happened to you, but I think you need to seriously evaluate your attitude.

A quote i saw earlier, Mike i know you and think you were the best app manager tbh, but how do you feel about this quote? Do you think it is true, and if so how can you change?

BTW iloveyou, manhug 1st event!

I support Mike. He has done excellent work in the past, so I see no reason why not to accept to him. Best of luck. <3

Edited by FearZero

A quote i saw earlier, Mike i know you and think you were the best app manager tbh, but how do you feel about this quote? Do you think it is true, and if so how can you change?

BTW iloveyou, manhug 1st event!

Jerry and I discussed this. I'd rather keep the details confidential but we're much more understanding of the situation now.

As far as if it's true or not...well, I can't deny it - I've been a royal prick lately. Staff to me will bring back the older Doctor.

Jerry and I discussed this. I'd rather keep the details confidential but we're much more understanding of the situation now.

As far as if it's true or not...well, I can't deny it - I've been a royal prick lately. Staff to me will bring back the older Doctor.

That's whats good, go in on the app hun.

As long as you don't act how you did when you first became staff app back in the day(lol) I see you being a candidate up there with Wookie.

Mikey! MY MAN!

You were an outstanding Application Staff Member. I'd love to see you back on Staff doing work where you belong.

We all have our 'Prick' moments, or even 'Troll' moments If you'd call it that. ;)

I support this 110%!

As I begin posting more I feel more in my element again. Though, I wish I could have gotten Rift instead of Halo. Mind the switch? :D

good luck Mike you where definatly the other app along side me i saw getting this with mine closed due to work i can see you getting this 100%. I just hope you can keep you head down and not get that staff power vibe going again.

p.s. Rift still mine mwaahahahahaha