Wookiee

vVv Wookiee's App Manager Application

Name: Tom Walker-Venour

XBL Gamertag: vVv Wookiee

PSN ID (not required):

Link to twitter:

Link to Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/tom.walkervenour

Previous qualifying experience (if any): I am currently the vVv Rift Application Manager. I currently am looking after around 60 Applications.

Why do you want the position?: I feel that with the experience i have so far with looking after the Rift Apps, i am perfectly suited for this position. I already know what this position requires which means i am ready to start without the training from anyone.

Who has been the best app managers who you would use as your role model?: Personally for me the work that vVv Milkyy puts into vVv is inspirational.

Which app managers do you think have done a poor job, and why?: Although he was only App manager for a short while i feel Metaphor could have put more time into the staff work then he did.

What makes you qualified to have this position?: I am already comfortable dealing with Application's for vVv which i believe helps a lot. I have also been working in retail for over 4years, which gives me the training to know how to talk to all types of people in the correct manor.

How many hours per day will you be able to dedicate to this?: for the next 2 weeks i would say around 20hours each week, but after this i will be losing considerable hours at work so will be able to put 30-40 hours weekly if this is needed.

What times (ie, 5-7pm EST etc)?: it will vary depending on what hours i am at work but my latest start would be 7pm GMT.

Name: Tom Walker-Venour

XBL Gamertag: vVv Wookiee

PSN ID (not required):

Link to twitter:

Link to Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/tom.walkervenour

Previous qualifying experience (if any): I am currently the vVv Rift Application Manager. I currently am looking after around 60 Applications.

Why do you want the position?: I feel that with the experience i have so far with looking after the Rift Apps, i am perfectly suited for this position. I already know what this position requires which means i am ready to start without the training from anyone.

Who has been the best app managers who you would use as your role model?: Personally for me the work that vVv Milkyy puts into vVv is inspirational.

Which app managers do you think have done a poor job, and why?: Although he was only App manager for a short while i feel Metaphor could have put more time into the staff work then he did.

What makes you qualified to have this position?: I am already comfortable dealing with Application's for vVv which i believe helps a lot. I have also been working in retail for over 4years, which gives me the training to know how to talk to all types of people in the correct manor.

How many hours per day will you be able to dedicate to this?: for the next 2 weeks i would say around 20hours each week, but after this i will be losing considerable hours at work so will be able to put 30-40 hours weekly if this is needed.

What times (ie, 5-7pm EST etc)?: it will vary depending on what hours i am at work but my latest start would be 7pm GMT.

With that being said I don't know why you wouldn't get the job. Perfect fit cool guy every time I talk to him soo good luck.

BigD's stamp of approval

I think this would work, as your in the UK as well as regular contact with me. . . possibly this could work amazingly..

With that said, Do you feel your be able to stand up and deliver to this many applications?

Yes as i said i will be losing more hours at work in the coming weeks which will leave me at home alot of the time.

This will be give me more then enough time to manage the applications in question (Around 30-40).

Yes as i said i will be losing more hours at work in the coming weeks which will leave me at home alot of the time.

This will be give me more then enough time to manage the applications in question (Around 30-40).

Good luck wookie, I'm pretty sure you can take it, after all no one is delusional enough to think you have a life :P

Greatly supported! Go for it! ~Nam

Over the next week, we want to see you post in applicants threads. Post things showing you:

-now how to interact with applicants and engage them

-review their apps and make recommendations to close them based on inactivity

-recommend people for an interview, and clearly explain why

-have applicants post in here that you have been very helpful, and exactly how you helped them

will get on it for you jerry is there any particular section you would like me to concentrate on or all over the board.

let me know i will also pm you Thank's for showing and interest in my Application.

will get on it for you jerry is there any particular section you would like me to concentrate on or all over the board.

let me know i will also pm you Thank's for showing and interest in my Application.

Halo/gears and CoD

Ty Aftermath i appreciate the support.

LJ will get on it now then thank you again for the Support and interest in my Application

After recent events at work i am going to withdraw my Application for App manager and just stick with being Rift App Manager for the time being as it turns out i may be being promoted at work will keep you all updated and thanks for the support.