soulfuser

Guild PVE lvl 50 Parties

EDIT: Please work in mumble to setup your own group and let me know. Your party must be put together by you or talk to someone who wants to do scheduled PVE runs with you. This thread is merely to get an idea of what parties there are and who's available.

***********************************************************************************

This thread is here to help us form up parties for dungeons when we hit lvl 50. It will help us identify who is available for dungeons, what the teams are, and what gear we currently have. As a guild, we need to know where we stand with gear and PVE progression throughout the guild to prepare for raiding.

Our goal is to gear everyone ASAP. This will allow us to better prepare ourselves for structured PVP and future PVE content. We need a couple party leads who can lead and form a group, set a schedule, and blaze through PVE content.

Please reply with your builds and current hit/focus/toughness ratings to your respective class. We still start to fill in the teams as people discuss and figure out who wants to lead a group and who their group members will be. Please also use this thread to post what days/times you're available for PVE.

Required or Recommended stats for Expert Dungeons: (Keep in mind these values are merely baselines, you will need decent gear besides have just hit/focus) We just can't enter Tier 2 because we have 100 hit or 100 focus. We need good gear(tier1) or crafted to be able to the push the DPS/Off Heals required for Tier 2. Same goes for Raiding, we need to get tier 2 gear.)

Tier 1:

DPS Casters/Melee: 50 hit

Cleric: N/A

Off Healers that heal for dmg: 50 hit/focus

Tier 2:

DPS Casters/Melee: 100 hit

Off Healers that heal for dmg: 100 hit/focus

Raid:

DPS Casters/Melee: 150 hit

Off Healers that heal for dmg: 150 hit/focus

Team 1:(Currently in Tier 2s) and trailblazing for vVv

Sycness(Warrior) - Main Tank

AmpedRawr(Mage) - Off Healer/DPS

Lysogen(Cleric) - Main Healer

Musclshark(Rogue) - DPS

Khaela(Rogue) - DPS

Team 2:

Team 3:

Available lvl 50 Members:

Utherix(Cleric) - Heals!

Invertigo(Rogue) - DPS

Brannigan(Warrioer) - Tank 100+ toughness

Namorah(Cleric) - Healer

Invertigo(Rogue) - DPS

Toxicity(Rogue) - Off Healer/DPS, HIT = 156

Bloodaholic(Rogue) - Off Healer/DPS, HIT = 150

Eriaden(Rogue) - OffHealer/DPS

ValRauk(Rogue) - OffHealer/DPS

Bleed(Cleric) - Main Healer

Drin(Mage) - DPS/Off Healer, FOCUS = 150

Rasten(Warrior) -

Kallee(Cleric) -

MistahTrousers(Warrior) - Main Tank, Toughness = ?

Elizzabeth(Warrior) - Main Tank, Toughness = ?

Nakkiel(Rogue) - Off Healer/DPS, HIT = ?

Briellis(Warrior) - Main Tank, Toughness = ?

RobZGod

Regards,

DirtySoul

Edited by soulfuser

Nice idea!

Drin - Mage - Primary: 34 Pyromancer, 32 Elemental, 0 Dominator (for transmogify CC). 100 Focus. Can do very high single target (boss) dps and also have several aoe spells.

I also purchased all the skills for chloromacner, and have it as my secondary build. Don't have much experience healing, but am working on it.

I'm available for healing a lot. But most days (M/T/W/F) I've got night classes and am busy ~5pm til 9pm (Server time), so I can't sign up to consistently do dungeons during those prime hours unfortunately.

Also, I'm a cleric healer, I don't need any focus!

Myself and Sycness, once he gets back, will be looking to pick up a good cleric main healer and 2 dps. We would prefer at least 1 dps to be a rogue though. As for times, when we have our 5, we will work out a schedule that fits regardless of if you can play 8 hours a day or 2.

Myself and Sycness, once he gets back, will be looking to pick up a good cleric main healer and 2 dps. We would prefer at least 1 dps to be a rogue though. As for times, when we have our 5, we will work out a schedule that fits regardless of if you can play 8 hours a day or 2.

im down when i hit 50 in a few days

im a 50 Rogue... I have a Sin/NB build, A bard/ Sab build and a riftstalker build for tanking my schedule varies but ill be on as much as i can when i can.

my hit is currently 120

Edited by Valrauk

I will be level 50 tonight or tomorrow in the worst case.

Assassin/Bladedancer Melee-DPS

Bard/Ranger Healing support

Ranger/Bard Range-DPS

Saboteur/Bard Range-DPS

Extra roles:

-Riftstalker

-Infiltrator

If I am on and not saved I would be willing to do any T1/T2.

I can can tank/bard/dps.

Tank = 94 Toughness

DPS = 140+ Hit

still looking for more people t2 worthy ( 100 hit/focus ) to try out for runs

did 3/5 in RD tonight, got the the 4th boss and were just too tired, lol

let us know in game, or a message in here if u wanna get a run in with us in a t1

still looking for more people t2 worthy ( 100 hit/focus ) to try out for runs

did 3/5 in RD tonight, got the the 4th boss and were just too tired, lol

let us know in game, or a message in here if u wanna get a run in with us in a t1

Count me in as DPS.. I will probably need just a little bit of help on getting the t1 done so I can reach the requirement to do t2. I have 50 hit chance so far and a very high amount of toughness I believe.

If you help me out to get my gear I will totally help you with your fiancee.

lulz

Well, my cleric is finally at 50... decently geared to start t1's so far, couple runes wouldn't hurt, but otherwise set to go.

130 focus dps atm as well

Edited by vVv Namorah