Namorah

NEEDED crafting materials list

Crafters, please keep in mind, if you don't put in, you're not going to be getting anything out until no one else needs it that does help others. Crafting for the guild (especially those that contribute) does count! No one is expected to gear the guild out of their own pocket. If people supply all mats, or pay you to buy what you need that you cannot get from guild contributions, that's one thing, but don't break yourself doing it for free unless it's just something you want to do.

Dirtysoul: witchweave cloth, 30+ greens and blues for runebreaking. Dexterity Augments

Andryn: Cobalt and chromite ore/bars. (nearly finished)

Havik: TONS-o-Silk, heavy leather

Ishida: 0ak planks/iron ore or bars, gems, planar augments

Amenra: Cotton/wool/linen

Namorah: Basiisksilk weed, tempestflower stems, twilightbloom roots, fanged mandibles

Wookie: tin and copper ore

Sycness: any carmintium ore and orichalcum ore and sagebrush or shadethorn

Avii: Ocean glory, grieveblossom, razorbush, rotting canines.

AmpedRAWR: Green armor for runecrafting

Shepherd: low level greens for runecrafting.

Feriat: (Andryn ingame) Cobalt and chromite ore/bars

Blazek: wool, cotton, thin leather (sent tons, was returned??)

Jerith: Iron, chromite and mahogany.

Bleed: Tattertwist, golden nettle, bloodshade, sunglory, drakefoot, whyverspur or wtf ever it's called.

Deci: Wool, med leather, greens for runebreaking

Nakkiel: Bloodshade petals

Ugabuga: Silk, Composite cloth, Exotic leather, Any ores and wood for weaponsmithing

Utherix: Greens for Runebreaking.

If you have extra of any materials, you can send them to me, I have open space to stock them up until they're a usable amount to pass onto a crafter who can use it.

** These are all of the people that have openly communicated WHAT THEY NEED and are at the tops of their tiers so far.**

These people that are communicating and actively tiering crafts for the guild will get priority on whatever mats I get my hands on either personally or from guild that wants me to keep track of it them instead of doing it themselves. If you want to be in this, SPEAK UP and let us know what you need and if you're close to the next tier, what you will be looking for. Update this as often as you can so we know who needs what PLEASE. It's getting really annoying having to ask 50 times a day when it's only day two. Thanks. I'll do my best to update this at least twice a day.

MAIN crafters list so far: (red means they are maxxed in that craft)

Outfitter: Dirtysoul and Amenra

Armorsmiths: Ishida, Andryn and Jerith

Weaponsmith: Sycness, Ugabuga

Apothecary: Namorah, Bleed, Avii

Artificers: Ishida, AmpedRAWR,

Foraging/Butchering: Andryn, Namorah, Sycness, Wookie, Avii,. Jerith (foraging only)

Mining: Sycness, Jerith, Wookie

Edited by vVv Namorah

Still pretty low in crafting, though im willing to give it a serious shot.

Currently have Outfitting/Runecrafting/Butchering

I am into cotton/thin leather on outfitting, however i still need burlap and soft leather to make greens for runebreaking.

Still pretty low in crafting, though im willing to give it a serious shot.

Currently have Outfitting/Runecrafting/Butchering

I am into cotton/thin leather on outfitting, however i still need burlap and soft leather to make greens for runebreaking.

I have a fuckton of burlap cloth.

I'll be sure to ship those out to you as soon as I get on tonight.

I am currently leveling Runebreaking/Outfitting/Butchering. I am about 100 in each and could currently use wool and medium leather and any greens to runebreak for enchanting materials. I can donate whatever leathers I outlevel to help others out as well.

I am currently leveling Runebreaking/Outfitting/Butchering. I am about 100 in each and could currently use wool and medium leather and any greens to runebreak for enchanting materials. I can donate whatever leathers I outlevel to help others out as well.

Perfect timing! a lot of the crafters are past this stuff, so it's piling up off and on. Yay, more room!

updated.

Crafters, please keep in mind, if you don't put in, you're not going to be getting anything out until no one else needs it that does help others. Crafting for the guild (especially those that contribute) does count! No one is expected to gear the guild out of their own pocket. If people supply all mats, or pay you to buy what you need that you cannot get from guild contributions, that's one thing, but don't break yourself doing it for free unless it's just something you want to do.

Dirtysoul: Heavy and thick leather, silk, Comp cloth, 30+ greens and blues for runebreaking. Dexterity Augments

Andryn: Cobalt and chromite ore/bars. (nearly finished)

Havik: cotton/wool/linen

Ishida: 0ak planks/iron ore or bars, gems, planar augments

Amenra: Spell spun silk, soulbound leather ( to top off his outfitting )

Namorah: Creeperbush, Razorbush, Jagged teeth, razorbrush, sunglory, all three nettles

Wookie: tin and copper ore

Sycness: Sagebrush wood/planks, Chromintium ore/bars not planks.

Avii: Ocean glory, grieveblossom, razorbush, rotting canines.

AmpedRAWR: Any starting tier runecrafting/ copper ore, IRON BARS

Shepherd: low level greens for runecrafting.

Feriat: (Andryn ingame) Cobalt and chromite ore/bars

Blazek: wool, cotton, thin leather

Jerith: Any green armor for runebreaking

Deci: Wool, med leather, greens for runebreaking

Musha: Sagebrush planks/wood

Havik: Wool, med leather

If you have extra of any materials, you can send them to me, I have open space to stock them up until they're a usable amount to pass onto a crafter who can use it.

** These are all of the people that have openly communicated WHAT THEY NEED and are at the tops of their tiers so far.**

These people that are communicating and actively tiering crafts for the guild will get priority on whatever mats I get my hands on either personally or from guild that wants me to keep track of it them instead of doing it themselves. If you want to be in this, SPEAK UP and let us know what you need and if you're close to the next tier, what you will be looking for. Update this as often as you can so we know who needs what PLEASE. It's getting really annoying having to ask 50 times a day when it's only day two. Thanks. I'll do my best to update this at least twice a day.

MAIN crafters list so far:

Outfitter: Dirtysoul and Amenra

Armorsmiths: Ishida, Andryn, and Musha

Weaponsmith: Sycness, Musha

Apothecary: Bleed, Namorah, Avii

Artificers: Ishida, AmpedRAWR

Foraging/Butchering: Andryn, Namorah, Wookie, Avii

Edited by vVv Namorah

Please remember to update your needs when you're done with one level and moving onto the next! Mats are starting to stack up! Thnx :)

Hey Namorah,

I have upgraded my alchemy. It is around 112 or something like that. I need ingredients for the serums (intelligence). I will make a more descriptive list when I get in game tomorrow.

Hey Namorah,

I have upgraded my alchemy. It is around 112 or something like that. I need ingredients for the serums (intelligence). I will make a more descriptive list when I get in game tomorrow.

Pretty sure have some of that stacked up. Let me know what it is you need. It's the higher tier stuff 220-250 that Bleed and I are having a rough time finding.

I could use bloodshade, should have most if not all of the rest of the mats i'll need to skill cap. I'm also Runecraft capped, if anyone needs stuff made.

Updated. Very little of this is coming in, but it's starting to pick up! I'll throw what I can at you and Bleed. :)