Sign in to follow this  
Vervamon

crafting

Hey guys,

I just wnated to see what you would recommend for crafting for my character. I will be rolling a rogue for my main. I really didn't experiment with the system at all. I normally go potions in these types, but I think I might be able to benefits from some of the weapons. Has anyone crafted at all that could make some suggestions? I don't really know what the pots are and how useful, but I know armor or weapons I could probably use. Thanks.

Live update of crafting needs:

Soulfuser: Med and thin leather, burlap cloth cotton cloth

Amenra: Burlap, soft leather, thin leather.

Ishida: Tin ore, copper ore, NON PROCESSED hides, Yew wood processed to PLANKS.

Namorah: Any foraging goodies: Ocean glory, razor bush, creeperbush, etc.

Avii: Any foraging goodies: Ocean glory, Razor bush, Creeperbush, etc.

AmpedRAWR: Any rune crafting materials.

Please add yourself to this list with what you need! We'll get you whatever mats we can as fast as we can so you can rank up your trades!

Hey guys,

I just wnated to see what you would recommend for crafting for my character. I will be rolling a rogue for my main. I really didn't experiment with the system at all. I normally go potions in these types, but I think I might be able to benefits from some of the weapons. Has anyone crafted at all that could make some suggestions? I don't really know what the pots are and how useful, but I know armor or weapons I could probably use. Thanks.

Weaponsmith would be fantastic! Think we only have one or two, and it's not their HIGH priority atm. Just let us know what you need!

Dirtysoul: Med leather, wool, linen, silk ANY green items for runebreaking.

Havik: cotton/wool

Ishida Ash/oak planks

Amenra: Cotton/wool

Namorah Creeperbush, Razorbush, **ROTTING CANINES*** from butchering

Wookie: tin and copper ore

Sycness: Iron ore and oak wood, not planks.

Avii: Ocean glory, grieveblossom, razorbush, rotting canines.

AmpedRAWR: Any starti tier runecrafting

Shepherd: low level greens for runecrafting.

** These are all of the people that have openly communicated WHAT THEY NEED and are at the tops of their tiers so far.

These people that are communicating and actively tiering crafts for the guild will get priority on whatever mats get my hands on either personally or from guild that wants me to keep track of it them instead of doing it themselves. If you want to be in this, SPEAK UP and let us know what you need and if you're close to the next tier, what you will be looking for. Update this as often as you can so we know who needs what PLEASE. It's getting really annoying having to ask 50 times a day when it's only day two. Thanks.

Edited by vVv Namorah

Im doing armorsmithing, really just need chromite or cobalt ore. Im about 160 or so into it. Ingame name is Andryn

Edited by Feriat

Dirtysoul: Med leather, wool, linen, silk ANY green items for runebreaking.

Havik: cotton/wool/linen

Ishida 0ak planks/iron ore or bars

Amenra: Cotton/wool/linen

Namorah Creeperbush, Razorbush, **ROTTING CANINES*** from butchering

Wookie: tin and copper ore

Sycness: Mahogany wood/planks, Chromite ore/bars not planks.

Avii: Ocean glory, grieveblossom, razorbush, rotting canines.

AmpedRAWR: Any starti tier runecrafting/ copper ore

Shepherd: low level greens for runecrafting.

Feriat (Andryn ingame) Cobalt and chromite ore/bars

** These are all of the people that have openly communicated WHAT THEY NEED and are at the tops of their tiers so far.

These people that are communicating and actively tiering crafts for the guild will get priority on whatever mats get my hands on either personally or from guild that wants me to keep track of it them instead of doing it themselves. If you want to be in this, SPEAK UP and let us know what you need and if you're close to the next tier, what you will be looking for. Update this as often as you can so we know who needs what PLEASE. It's getting really annoying having to ask 50 times a day when it's only day two. Thanks.

Edited by vVv Namorah

My toons crafting stats:

OCD: Armorsmithing 85, Weaponsmithing 95, mining 98

Hotrockets: Foraging 80, Skinning 85, Apothecary 90

BananaPancakes: Runecrafting 10, Artificer 10, Clothier: 70

need Iron! Creeperbrush, spare greens, and spare cloth, can make just 6 slot bags atm but by tonight should level up quite a bit

Edited by Hotrockets

My toons crafting stats:

OCD: Armorsmithing 85, Weaponsmithing 95, mining 98

Hotrockets: Foraging 80, Skinning 85, Apothecary 90

BananaPancakes: Runecrafting 10, Artificer 10, Clothier: 70

need Iron! Creeperbrush, spare greens, and spare cloth, can make just 6 slot bags atm but by tonight should level up quite a bit

Heya Hot, thnx for the update, but please pick ONE main craft that you really want mats for. When the main crafters are past those mats, they then will filter down to people's secondary craft choices. Trying to get the higher ranking and dedicated crafters in each in one class each as far and as many mats as we can so they can help gear the guild! Thanks :) Right now, putting down your weaponsmithing mats since that's your highest tiered one. Let me know if you want a diff one. :D

Lists are updated for today, please see the actual post on the sub catagory forum ABOVE this forum set for crafting needs list and make sure I didn't mess things up :)