Sign in to follow this  
Judgementpanda

RIft application

Name: Daniel Smith

Age (minimum 16): 21

Gamertags (for all systems you own): ps3 (x--black-snow--x)

Do you have access to a computer and e-mail on a daily basis? yes

What are your screen names (all that apply)? (AIM) (adventmilenium)

Link to your Twitter page (twitter required):

Link to your MySpace or Facebook page (at least one required):

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=629427122

How frequently do you use Facebook, Twitter, Digg and/or MySpace? I use Facebook multiple times every day.

How did you hear about vVv Gaming? Were you referred to the site? If so, by whom? Saw the guild recruitment post on the Rift guild forum

Who do you know currently in vVv Gaming? How do you know them? Sadly no one

Why you are interested in joining vVv Gaming? Looks like a good involved gamming community that spans across multiple platforms

Adding value is an important aspect of being in vVv Gaming. How will you, personally, add value? I am a 4th year Digital arts major that is profecient with Most of the Adobe Suite, Autodesk Maya and video editing. If given the chance I would love to do art work or any other type of multimedia based work for vVv gaming .

Are you familiar with vVv's Geek to Me articles and Losers Bracket Podcast? If so, what some of your favorites and why? I am not currently however I will start taking a look at them

How long have you been playing video games? Omg sooo long , around 19 years O.O

How many hours per week do you devote to gaming? To many I'm sure lol but probably around 30+

Do you have any in-game footage of yourself playing any MMO? Nope sadly none of the guilds I was in had any one who recorded our runs.

Do you have any World Firsts? Nope

What is the most accomplished legion or guild you've ever been with? Sadly no one prolly worth mentioning but if I gad to name one it would prolly be Molten Flan babies in WoW

What made it so accomplished? lol

What

Thanks everyone cant wait to get started tomorrow its about to be awesome. Hopefully I get into the guild so I can find everyone in game.

haha no issue! just hop in mumble and let them know when you get ingame and ask for a guild invite! See you tomorrow, and good luck on your application! :drink2_mini:

haha no issue! just hop in mumble and let them know when you get ingame and ask for a guild invite! See you tomorrow, and good luck on your application! :drink2_mini:

Cooelze. Whats the mumble server information.

Yo panda. It's good to see a digital designer you guys are hard to find :P. Good luck on your app!

Application closed. Applications are closed for the following reasons:

-Requested by applicant

-Inactivity

-Failed to upload a Pic

-Failed to COMPLETELY fill out Forum Personal Profile and "About Me" Page

-Applied to another organization

-Inappropriate conduct

Please contact me or staff if you feel this has been done in error. If you do not contact staff within 3 days, this application will be filed away as "Closed/Not Admitted."

Thank You,