Sign in to follow this  
Shepard

RIFT Application - Already Pre-Ordered

Hello,

I am Chad Breau aka sigma/hellfire. I have been in the shadow for awhile, and stopped gaming for a bit however, I am submitting my application for vVv in committing my competitive efforts in whichever department. Currently I am looking to play RIFT on the most competitive guild this game can offer. I might possibly purchase a xbox and move to the MLG scene as the competitive computer side of players seem to die. I play QuakeLive National ESL 1v1, same Division as (51|boots). I don't plan on being in vVv for a short period of time I plan on being here a long time. I have personal goals in life with involving the gaming community and plan to execute them with a solid team I might possibly represent. As far as previous experience, a brief summery is listed here -> http://www.alienwarearena.com/member/114621/ ( If you need further proof feel free to ask )

I have recently played the RIFT closed beta along side my e-pal!! & the open also. Yesterday I purchased RIFT and decided to finally get back in the competitive side of gaming. I have no knowledge of World of Warcraft. I have knowledge of Korean MMOs, such as Aion(which I remember you guys from)/RFOnline/and a lil Warhammer. I understand what a long grind means. If you are familiar with Korean MMOs, you know what the grinds like. As far as PvPing goes in any mmo, STEP UP.. Ill let you decide how good I am.

Crafting from what I hear is needed. Anything that's needed Ill do what I can to supply. I have some stipulations in regards to the requirements of this, however upon request we can discuss the minimums.

* Name: Chad Breau

* Age (minimum 16): 25

* Gamertags (for all systems you own): sigma aka hellfire

* Do you have access to a computer and e-mail on a daily basis? yes

* What are your screen names (all that apply)? (AIM, MSN, Skype, Steam, Xfire) xfire ; vel1

* Link to your Twitter page (twitter required):

* Link to your MySpace or Facebook page (at least one required):

* How frequently do you use Facebook, Twitter, Digg and/or MySpace?

* How did you hear about vVv Gaming? Were you referred to the site? If so, by whom? Played against vVv in cod4+Aion

* Who do you know currently in vVv Gaming? How do you know them?

* Why you are interested in joining vVv Gaming? To join and stay involved with top-notch gamers for a long period of time.

* Adding value is an important aspect of being in vVv Gaming. How will you, personally, add value? With my previous Success from gaming, ill apply the legit tools needed to succeed.

* Are you familiar with vVv's Geek to Me articles and Losers Bracket Podcast? If so, what some of your favorites and why?

* How long have you been playing video games? 11 years !! Thanks for reminding me!

* How many hours per week do you devote to gaming? 20-40h/week

* Do you have any in-game footage of yourself playing any MMO?

* Do you have any World Firsts? Yes my wife.. she thinks she's number one. "Don't tell her I said that"

* What is the most accomplished legion or guild you've ever been with? The guild I started... Revolution aka REVO

* What made it so accomplished? well...Before I quit? The Build order of the entire guild because unstoppable. No other guild's could contend us in PVP because of the way I stacked players with gear.

* What’s the hardest boss you’ve ever beaten? damn if i could remember.

* What games coming out are you looking forward to play and why? RIFT.. because its amazing...

* What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming? Custom EAST-COAST PC MODs.

* Where do you see yourself next year at this time? Self-Employed In the Computer Industry.

My Current In game name is : Shepard

Edited by ch4dz

Welcome to the vVv community! Another multi-platform gamer! Awesome! Great app, and hope to see you ingame and mumble when rift goes live! thanks for taking the time to apply and check us out!

:drink2_mini:

Welcome to the site! it was a pleasure to hear about you on Mumble last night. I think you will fit perfectly into the guild.

Good luck on your application!