Sign in to follow this  
Vervamon

Rift - Vervamon

Name: Matt

Age (minimum 16): 25

Gamertags (for all systems you own): terferi for steam

Do you have access to a computer and e-mail on a daily basis? 24 hours a day

What are your screen names (all that apply)? (AIM, MSN, Skype, Steam, Xfire) skype and steam terferi

Link to your Twitter page (twitter required): www.twitter.com/terferi

Link to your MySpace or Facebook page (at least one required): www.facebook.com/terferi www.myspace.com/liky

How frequently do you use Facebook, Twitter, Digg and/or MySpace? facebook > twitter >>>>>> myspace >>>>>>>>(infinite>>>>>>> digg

How did you hear about vVv Gaming? Were you referred to the site? If so, by whom? Just asked in mumble and came and checked it out

Who do you know currently in vVv Gaming? How do you know them? I don't know anyone in real life but played with a few in the past few betas

Why you are interested in joining vVv Gaming? A good community that will dominate the other side. We were rift raiding and everything was going smoothly and communication was great. Thats always the key. Plus it's alot more fun to have friends to play and accomplish things with. And it's alot of fun listening to everyone in Mumble, which I'm not used to, so if I don't talk alot at first thats why :D

Adding value is an important aspect of being in vVv Gaming. How will you, personally, add value? Good at following directions and suggesting ideas to solve problems. I'd rather play with the same people over and over. Not just randoms. Getting to know how people play is important and one is able to get advantages in battles. Having players help me when I need it and then returning the favor. A devoted player

Are you familiar with vVv's Geek to Me articles and Losers Bracket Podcast? If so, what some of your favorites and why? I will have to check them out

How long have you been playing video games? As far back as I can remember (Ninentdo, turbogfx, etc)

How many hours per week do you devote to gaming? Pretty much whenever I am not working - most likely around 30 hours or so.

Do you have any in-game footage of yourself playing any MMO? Just a bunch of clips from fraps messing around as a saboteur, nothing solid yet.

Do you have any World Firsts? On defiant side first to win a duel in Meridian ^^. So not really

What is the most accomplished legion or guild you've ever been with? I only played UO, WOW, and DAOC. I just played with my real life friends little guild in wow, and I can't remember much from DAOC

What made it so accomplished? N/A

What

:yahoo_mini: Hi Verv! Welcome! Glad to see you apply! Saw you ingame a bit last night, didn't get too much interaction with the raid going 90 miles a minute, but stick around! The last couple nights of each beta get to be tons of fun with us torturing the guardians and rolling through nearly every zone we can doing it! Go have fun, and see ya in game and mumble for the rest of beta and hopefully launch! :)

Oh.. btw...

What

:yahoo_mini: Hi Verv! Welcome! Glad to see you apply! Saw you ingame a bit last night, didn't get too much interaction with the raid going 90 miles a minute, but stick around! The last couple nights of each beta get to be tons of fun with us torturing the guardians and rolling through nearly every zone we can doing it! Go have fun, and see ya in game and mumble for the rest of beta and hopefully launch! :)

Oh.. btw...

Wtf is a Naxx? :P

OOPS i meant naxxramas the dungeon kel thuzad world of warcraft

Haha Namorah

Everyone should know what Naxx is.

Btw. Welcome to vVv. Pray I don't throw your app thread totally off topic. Already did somewhat to Namorah and a few other people.

Great skilled player and he's always bringing a good attitude against any obstacle.

I think he will fit perfectly into this community.

Application closed due to inactivity on site and not actually being in vVv's in game guild.

If you feel this has been done in error, please contact me on the forums, mumble, or in game.