Sign in to follow this  
Aerojin

Rift - Aerojin (Cleric)

* Name:

Ryan Soto

* Age (minimum 16):

* Gamertags (for all systems you own):

Aerojin

* Do you have access to a computer and e-mail on a daily basis?

Yes, all the time

* What are your screen names (all that apply)? (AIM, MSN, Skype, Steam, Xfire)

AIM: quickmanSIX

MSN: night_mare02@hotmail.com

Steam: night_mare02@hotmail.com

Xfire: rdsoto

* Link to your Twitter page (twitter required):

never really had a need for it, so just registered it.

* Link to your MySpace or Facebook page (at least one required):

http://www.facebook.com/ryandsoto

* How frequently do you use Facebook, Twitter, Digg and/or MySpace?

Facebook just about every day, occasionally I'll miss one day of checking it. As for the others rarely and never.

* How did you hear about vVv Gaming? Were you referred to the site? If so, by whom?

Been getting into Rift lately, and was searching around for a good guild to get into that would be as hardcore as I'm planning on being.

* Who do you know currently in vVv Gaming? How do you know them?

Unfortunately no one at this very moment, but I would like to have the chance to.

* Why you are interested in joining vVv Gaming?

I'm a very competitive player that always aims for top tier in both PvE and PvP, from what I have seen and heard you guys are at the forefront for both. I want to play with people who are just as serious and hardcore about MMO gaming as I am. I've read through a lot of Guild Recruiting posts and visited countless sites, this looks the most promising fit for what I want to achieve in this new game.

* Adding value is an important aspect of being in vVv Gaming. How will you, personally, add value?

I have a great sense of humor, am always willing to help guild mates out. I'm one of those people that just gets along with every and (this might sounds corny) like to treat everyone the way I'd like to be treated.

I have played in top 100 World World of Warcraft Guilds in PvE (being #1 or #2 with only a 12 hour raid week), I am currently in the #2 highest rated battleground horde guild (on the A-Team), finally I have 2200+ achievements in 2's 3's and 5's with my highest rating being 2550. All of these I was a Holy Paladin, so I do have extensive experience in terms of PvE and PvP healing. I feel I have a lot to offer to vVv, gameplay and social wise.

* Are you familiar with vVv's Geek to Me articles and Losers Bracket Podcast? If so, what some of your favorites and why?

Unfortunately I just stumbled across them as I was looking over your website, I'm quite intrigued and plan on watching some.

* How long have you been playing video games?

Since I was six years old playing C&C Red Alert, moved onto games like Diablo, CS, TF, among others.

* How many hours per week do you devote to gaming?

Between 30-50 depending on whats going on that week.

* Do you have any in-game footage of yourself playing any MMO?

If this is a deal breaker, I will go and download a version of fraps and record some Rated Battlegrounds (2500+ avg. team versus 2500+ avg. team).

* Do you have any World Firsts?

Unfortunately no world firsts a lot of Top 100 US and World firsts, and all, but two or so server firsts in WotLK Ulduar through ICC.

* What is the most accomplished legion or guild you've ever been with?

Redux - Spirestone (guild died at end of ICC, heard after the GM and core left they can't do anything in Cataclysm) Top 100 kills, Celestial Defender Title (Algalon server first), #1 or #2 for only 12 hour raid week.

Redux - Spirestone arena 2550

INVICTUS - Burning Legion #2 horde guild in the world for Rated Battlegrounds according to ConquestWoW.com (My current rating is 2503)

* What made it so accomplished?

In Redux, it was a guild leader that kept everything in line and made sure everyone was holding their own weight. Along with a strong core of class officers that helped out others in their class whenever they needed it. Finally just a great group of successful raiders that listened, had great situational awareness, rarely made same mistakes twice. Couldn't have asked for a more solid crew.

In INVICTUS, a RBG group leader that doesn't rage, but has zero tolerance for people who screw up or don't do what they're supposed to. Plans laid out for every battleground before raid even starts, who is on defense, who's running the flag, who's healing offense or defense, just to name a few. Solid group of talented PvPrs

* What

Application Closed was found botting in game

If you feel this application has been closed in error, please contact me on the forums, mumble, or in game.