vVv LordJerith

Rifitng/Raiding Times

Please let me know if this works for everyone:

Some have asked me what are our peak raiding/rifting times. We probably will have people on all day, but I expect a peak from 7:30PM CST to 10:30PM CST. Please note this is a guideline, not a rule.

Wed-Sunday will be our heaviest nights. We expect 8 raid/rift times for big events. They breakdown like this:

1 Wed (7:30PM-10:30PM CST)

1 Thurs (7:30PM-10:30PM CST)

1 Fri (7:30PM-10:30PM CST)

3 Sat (3PM-6PM CST,7:30PM-10:30PM CST,11PM-???? CST))

2 Sunday (3PM-6PM CST, 7:30PM-10:30PM CST)

Monday/Tuesday are good days to craft, catch up, etc. This could change, but this is what we are planning for right now. We will also be holding various guild events during these days/times (with most being on Saturday).

We are expecting all officers and senior members to devote at least 15 hours per week. Again, these are just guidelines, but it should give you some solid idea of when to be on for our big events.

Let me know if anyone has any questions or concerns.

Seems good to me. AS of now I'm thinking I'll be more likely to raid on weekdays but that could change and weekends could be better too. :P

I def think I'll be putting in 15 hours a week I mean 3 hours a day isn't hard at all! :P I'm hoping to have more access to my gaming laptop and be able to get on more on the weekends as well. Can't wait to start out playing this game for real/keeps. ^^

Seems good to me too. I am starting college next week so 7.30-10.30 PST its 10.30pm to 1.30 am over here so I should be fine.

Edited by Eriaden

Season 3 of CF league won't begin anytime soon, but I'll definitely try and juggle both game schedule. CF first then RIFT for me :) If there's room in casual raiding, I'm first in line!

Looks good. Usually the weekends you will get more people, but more people are likely to leave a raid to go out with friends, etc. For me I won't be able to be on any Friday.

We prefer that our guildies abandon all jobs,friends,and family. Quit work and drop out of school. Show some dedication people.

Would you like to take my oceanography test for me Jolly?

I'm sure you'd greatly enjoy it.

I'm good with it besides being a little late on Sundays, 30 min to an hour or so, at least to start. Occasionally I won't be able to make most of a Thursday raid due to obligations from my previous raiding guild IF they simply cannot live without me that evening. Hopefully they find a capable replacement soon! :smiliz14:

Ill start making it a point to getting in at least an hour of raiding in with the guild during the week. Friday and Saturday nights I'm wanting to dedicate to tanking guildies through instances, but if no one needs help, Ill go raiding, anything to help the guild out.

this works for me i may not be able to attend some weekday raids since i occasionalyl work nights but most other times have such a wide spread time that i could atleast make one of them and they start late enough that ill be off work from a morning shift to make it there on time.

I run a restaurant with no set schedule so depending on the week I will be on for those times when I can. I will end up prob putting easily 20+ hours in a week it just may not be always at those times.

~Dep

Perfect!

Gives me time to handle the home work jig with the kids, get food coked / served and everyone ready for the next school day :) I usually do not get on until around 8PM EST. Tonight will be my first evening using mumble, looking forward to questing / instancing with vVv.

-DD

That is a great schedule, very flexible and if you don't make it one day you have always the nezt raid.

We should however remember that as of right now, and as I have seen last weekend sometimes the servers are full and it might take up to 1 or 2 hours to login.

To me these hours work even being on the EST table