Sarnar

Sarnar

Just gotta say that I've been having a ton of fun playing with all you guys since launch! Hope to keep it up!

Just gotta say that I've been having a ton of fun playing with all you guys since launch! Hope to keep it up!

Aww! He likes usss! :) lol. We're having fun too, but you've been sober. Son, I am dissapoint. Your primary goal in life here is to amuse me, thought you got that part! :girl_crazy:

Congratulations! After reviewing your application, posts, activity and reviewing feedback from staff and community, I am pleased to inform you that you have been selected to be interviewed!

Be sure that you are fully supporting vVv by reading ALL of the Competing Positions articles, supporting us on Facebook, YouTube and MySpace. Be a fan of our vVv Facebook page! Be sure that you have commented and rated our videos, as well as left comments on and Digg our Gamer Tuesday Blog found here: http://www.chicagonow.com/blogs/geek-to-me

Please PM me what days and times work for you.

Format:

Days Available:

Times Available (Time Zone):

Do you prefer XBL or Mumble?

E-Mail:

Congrats! Come Prepared!

Application closed. Applications are closed for the following reasons:

-Requested by applicant

-Inactivity

-Failed to upload a Pic

-Failed to COMPLETELY fill out Forum Personal Profile and "About Me" Page

-Applied to another organization

-Inappropriate conduct

Please contact me or staff if you feel this has been done in error. If you do not contact staff within 3 days, this application will be filed away as "Closed/Not Admitted."

Thank You,