Jeepemail

Rift: Jeep-Cleric

Name: Sean

Age (minimum 16): 20

Gamertags (for all systems you own): Jeep, Craekor

Do you have access to a computer and e-mail on a daily basis? Yes

What are your screen names (all that apply)? (AIM, MSN, Skype, Steam, Xfire) Xfire: jeep113 aol: craekordauber(haven't used in awhile) Steam:

Link to your Twitter page (twitter required): http://twitter.com/#!/jeep113

Link to your MySpace or Facebook page (at least one required): http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=662454032

How frequently do you use Facebook, Twitter, Digg and/or MySpace? Not too much, if needed I can be very active.

How did you hear about vVv Gaming? Were you referred to the site? If so, by whom? Saw the post on Rift fourms.

Who do you know currently in vVv Gaming? How do you know them? No

Why you are interested in joining vVv Gaming? I am interested in joining because of the large active community of vVv, and the members seem to play at a high level which is what I'm looking for.

Adding value is an important aspect of being in vVv Gaming. How will you, personally, add value? I will add value to the community by always being willing to help with almost anything and as a result I tend to put peoples needs above mine. On a gaming aspect I am always suggesting and trying new ways of killing bosses or destroying the opposing faction.

Are you familiar with vVv's Geek to Me articles and Losers Bracket Podcast? If so, what some of your favorites and why? I am not familiar with either the article of podcast, but am always up for a good read.

How long have you been playing video games? About 15 years

How many hours per week do you devote to gaming? 40+

Do you have any in-game footage of yourself playing any MMO? Not from my pov, but you'll see me about 2:30 minutes in, with green glowing fists. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwkJNXu7zNg

Do you have any World Firsts? No

What is the most accomplished legion or guild you've ever been with? Throw it on the Ground: alliance from warhammer

What made it so accomplished? What made us dominate the server pvp wise is our teamwork. We as destro, were always our numbered and out ranked, the only thing we could do to win was a good strategy.

What

Welcome to vVv sean! Hope on Mumble and come chat with us! You'll love it. Lots to do and see around the forums as well be sure to have a look around!

Looking forward to playing with you in beta 6!

Welcome to vVv gaming Sean! Cannot wait to see your "killing opposite faction leaders" skills at work. I think our friends on the guardian side need a lil more to worry about come next beta. So hey, feel free to browse our rift forums and add to the discussion. I personally suggest the "How to make rift invasions more epic" thread, lots of interesting music to be heard. Pirate metal is a treat to behold!

Welcome to vVv gaming Sean! Cannot wait to see your "killing opposite faction leaders" skills at work. I think our friends on the guardian side need a lil more to worry about come next beta. So hey, feel free to browse our rift forums and add to the discussion. I personally suggest the "How to make rift invasions more epic" thread, lots of interesting music to be heard. Pirate metal is a treat to behold!

Maybe in later betas, because I have to reroll. I didn't create my characters on the server chosen by most members, but maybe I'll try something in Beta 7.

Yeah, definitely roll Briarcliff with us. We'll kick some defiant ass!!!!

Are you gonna keep the same class you have now?

I'm going to try a warrior this week on beta 6 but I haven't made up my mind on what I want to roll. If I cannot make my mind, I'll make a cleric.

Yeah, definitely roll Briarcliff with us. We'll kick some defiant ass!!!!

Are you gonna keep the same class you have now?

PPPPSSSSTTT Doom...I think you mean guardian...Cause you know...We play defiant. Just saying.

PPPPSSSSTTT Doom...I think you mean guardian...Cause you know...We play defiant. Just saying.

I heard doom works for Conviction, thats why he wasn't on full time on beta 6.

Jeep I do not believe I spent a lot of time playing with you, although I see that you are always on our mumble which is good. How did you like the warrior in B6 and what are you going to be doing around the open Beta and release day? Hope to hear from you soon.

Jeep I do not believe I spent a lot of time playing with you, although I see that you are always on our mumble which is good. How did you like the warrior in B6 and what are you going to be doing around the open Beta and release day? Hope to hear from you soon.

For beta 6 the warrior was pretty easy once I was spec'd for full damage, I wouldn't advise rolling tank for low low levels. As far as I got for pvp, it's great, even without any healers in a warfront. I last just long enough to drain the mana out of mages before I die. And probably for launch I will be rolling a warrior.

For beta 6 the warrior was pretty easy once I was spec'd for full damage, I wouldn't advise rolling tank for low low levels. As far as I got for pvp, it's great, even without any healers in a warfront. I last just long enough to drain the mana out of mages before I die. And probably for launch I will be rolling a warrior.

awesome looking forward to dining in sanctum with you ;)

only been in mumble a few times with Jeep but seems like a cool kid and seems to enjoy his MMO and happy to play with people which lets be honest is what its all about gd luck and i support this app.

only been in mumble a few times with Jeep but seems like a cool kid and seems to enjoy his MMO and happy to play with people which lets be honest is what its all about gd luck and i support this app.

If I had a dollar for every time I was called "cool" I'd have $1.00.

I heard doom works for Conviction, thats why he wasn't on full time on beta 6.

Lies!!! It was an honest mistake! I'd rather be thought of as stupid than as a Guardian tool :P

If I had a dollar for every time I was called "cool" I'd have $1.00.

Make that $2.00, senor cool!

Lies!!! It was an honest mistake! I'd rather be thought of as stupid than as a Guardian tool :P

Make that $2.00, senor cool!

Mmmm possibly name change in the future I'm thinking. Senorcool striking fear into the hearts of the Guardians.

So far, so good. Keep it up. With a little more time, you should be a good fit a for vVv Gaming.

Are you kidding? We <3 this guy!!! :Cool: SenorCool just needs to get to work on the application requirements so all the business end is covered! Welcome Jeep, see ya at launch! :yes:

So far, so good. Keep it up. With a little more time, you should be a good fit a for vVv Gaming.

Keep up the good work. Didn't get to play with him much but he seemed like a cool guy on Mumble.

Hello vVv community,

Unfortunately, with some new obligations that have come up I will not be able to be as active as I imagined. Therefor, I will not seek a spot in the "Rift" team, nor will I be an active community member. I looked forward to playing the game once it when live, and the beta was fun.

As a final farewell, I present you with "RIFT Well Spun Hat", gained via TF2. This should work, but if it doesn't I'm sorry. The code is "MRZ2-GDCM-CYCC-Q776-YXP6" to be placed in the Trion Worlds account management page, under the apply a code side panel.

The true reason behind why I'm leaving come down to two reasons. First I got someone pregnant, which will be fixed with an abortion but the timing hasn't come up yet to get it done. And more importantly I got abducted and have to work as a slave... I mean I got an unpaid internship working around 40 hours a week for HALO(Helping Art Liberate Orphans) as a network designer for their new office buildings around my town.

Best of luck to vVv, I'll to sure to look for you when I'm watching the MLG reruns.

NOOOOOO!!!! You can't leave! Are you sure you can't be part time casual? We'll still be here when you get through what you have to! sorry to hear about your situation, but grats on the internship, it sounds like a fantastic gateway position. I'm kinda happy and sad for you :/

I hope you'll change your mind and still be around even though it looks like it won't be as often. We'll miss you either way, and sending out our best thoughts and hopes for you to get through things in the meantime! You can always stop in and say hi in the forums and mumble, good luck to you! /hug :(:huh:

Edited by vVv Namorah

Hello vVv community,

Unfortunately, with some new obligations that have come up I will not be able to be as active as I imagined. Therefor, I will not seek a spot in the "Rift" team, nor will I be an active community member. I looked forward to playing the game once it when live, and the beta was fun.

As a final farewell, I present you with "RIFT Well Spun Hat", gained via TF2. This should work, but if it doesn't I'm sorry. The code is "MRZ2-GDCM-CYCC-Q776-YXP6" to be placed in the Trion Worlds account management page, under the apply a code side panel.

The true reason behind why I'm leaving come down to two reasons. First I got someone pregnant, which will be fixed with an abortion but the timing hasn't come up yet to get it done. And more importantly I got abducted and have to work as a slave... I mean I got an unpaid internship working around 40 hours a week for HALO(Helping Art Liberate Orphans) as a network designer for their new office buildings around my town.

Best of luck to vVv, I'll to sure to look for you when I'm watching the MLG reruns.

If things change, let us know. We'll file this away, and you can reopen at any time.