Hey guys,

I've been trying to queue up for Briarcliff and got in once. It's gonna be really hard for me to come home from work at 10pm and play, with such a long time. I really hope they are able to fix this by launch. I don't know if they can increase the cap, which I think is pretty low right now. March 1st is gonna be a complete disaster if they don't. I want to stay and play with you guys, and the people I made friends with earlier. No one wants to reroll onto a shard that will be a ghost town in a month. I hate warfronts, so this should be the best for Open world PVP if they do that, which I'm hoping and really looking forward too. I think you guys are making the right decision staying, and I hope we can play some. I don't know if you invite into the guild now before I'm a real member, but I'd still like to be in while my app is being reviewed. My old name was Vervamon. It is now Dalian. See you guys in game or on mumble

Invites to the guild in game are avalible to everyone, it's just that if you wish to be a part of the guild for very long you will need to have an application open (usually if you post an app within a week you are fine) To remain in the guild, you have to continue to add value and play... thats really it. You are not required to have your V's to stay in the guild, just be working towards them ;)

I'm on the East Coast and am always up at seven. When I got busy today I just hit the space bar every so often. I don't expect the queue times to be this bad by this time next week.

Also remember that staying logged in at character select wont boot you from the server

Edited by Sarnar

I was in the char select screen twice today and got booted out, not sure if it was fixed or what happened.

ya they are cracking down on afkers trying to save their spot. So staying in char select no longer works; i dunno if running into a wall will also but if it does I'm sure that will be fixed soon too. I'm glad they are getting on top of it as now i only have to wait 1 hr to log in on a Saturday, which isn't bad at all.

queues dont seem to be as bad as it was when it first started just got back from a camping weekend now 3 hour queue to get to 50 gogogo xD

Queue times seem to slowly get better. Whether this is due to ppl getting fed up with it and switching servers or Trion actually adding clusters to briarcliff and locking down full servers, something is working. I can deal with 1hr queue, which it is rapidly getting down to.