http://www.facebook.com/notes/rift/official-rift-server-list/188785987828536 Official server list

US Servers

Lotham - PvP

Faeblight - RP

Sunrest - PvP-RP

Belmont - PvE

Spitescar - PvP

Seastone - PvP

Keenblade - PvE

Deepstrike - PvP

Greybriar - PvE

Shatterbone - PvE

Reclaimer - PvP

Byriel - PvE

Snarebrush - PvP

Gnarlwood - PvE

Briarcliff - PvP

Wolfsbane - PvE

Shadefallen - RP

Looks like we don't have to worry about picking a new one.

Just sent in my application - Will see you all in Briarcliff anyway, hopefully will manage to get onto mumble before then and chat to everyone. See you all in about 19 hours! XD

briarcliff eh? Looking like im gonna have to pick this game up. Am loving the list of vVv names im seeing that will be playing this. Now I should read up and learn about this title.

briarcliff eh? Looking like im gonna have to pick this game up. Am loving the list of vVv names im seeing that will be playing this. Now I should read up and learn about this title.

DEP!!!! holy crap you better play with us; miss our WoW battleground groups T_T hope to see you again soon!

out of control. work 16 hours to come home at 2:30 am to find a 5 hour que time.... see you guys weeks from now when this is fixed. There isnt a single day of the week where I can sit in that que... 60 bucks.....

My advice: Have a friend/spouse/significant other que you. Doomhammer ques me in the PM before he leaves for work. I que him in the AM. Let's face facts:

1)1,000,000 accounts so far

2)We are on the most popular server

The way I see it, we are exactly where we need to be. It sucks now, but our seer will never be dead.

My advice: Have a friend/spouse/significant other que you. Doomhammer ques me in the PM before he leaves for work. I que him in the AM. Let's face facts:

1)1,000,000 accounts so far

2)We are on the most popular server

The way I see it, we are exactly where we need to be. It sucks now, but our seer will never be dead.

^this

Basicly, from every game I have played it really is better to be on one of the most populated servers; Game population will always die down within the first month or two of a game... it always happens. Moving to a less populated server now would just screw us in the end (had this problem with guys I played with on WAR, ended up having to ditch my 27 SW to start over within a month)

Hopefully Trion will get their act together and work on the servers; They have proven themselves before so have a little faith. More clusters will likely be added to Briarclif and many players who do not already hold a guild will likely jump servers for lower queue times. If it stays this bad for a week, It would be smart of Trion to offer some kind of free xfer and lock the server from new players; but I don't think it will come to that.

15 mins left in que! I have to work in 40 mins but at least I should be able to make a guy and guarentee a spot on the server. WoW locked servers from new accounts forming on them for a long time, this could be a legit possability for some of the original servers on this game. Arthas had 2 hr ques for months in vanilla WoW.

15 mins left in que! I have to work in 40 mins but at least I should be able to make a guy and guarentee a spot on the server. WoW locked servers from new accounts forming on them for a long time, this could be a legit possability for some of the original servers on this game. Arthas had 2 hr ques for months in vanilla WoW.

Ya I remember I had quite the queue on Blackrock back in the day as well, really sucked. Locking is always possible and if the queue times are not fixed by other means, then it is likely to happen. I just hope it doesnt come to that. Server clustering is much better then it was 6 yrs ago when WoW released; But again a server can only hold so much, and 450,000 hits on briarcliff over the first day is quite the load. (hell 20,000 is a lot for 1 server to handle.)

Hey guys,

I've been trying to queue up for Briarcliff and got in once. It's gonna be really hard for me to come home from work at 10pm and play, with such a long time. I really hope they are able to fix this by launch. I don't know if they can increase the cap, which I think is pretty low right now. March 1st is gonna be a complete disaster if they don't. I want to stay and play with you guys, and the people I made friends with earlier. No one wants to reroll onto a shard that will be a ghost town in a month. I hate warfronts, so this should be the best for Open world PVP if they do that, which I'm hoping and really looking forward too. I think you guys are making the right decision staying, and I hope we can play some. I don't know if you invite into the guild now before I'm a real member, but I'd still like to be in while my app is being reviewed. My old name was Vervamon. It is now Dalian. See you guys in game or on mumble