OhMyGawd

OhMyGawd's App (Gears of War)

ohmygawd... I don't mess around with apps..

Fix the inactivity or ima close this..

Only warning you because your Ex vVv and said very nice things to me/jerry when I was an Applicant.

ohmygawd... I don't mess around with apps..

Fix the inactivity or ima close this..

Only warning you because your Ex vVv and said very nice things to me/jerry when I was an Applicant.

Ok,Taylor is quite active. More active than some of the other apps (not mentioning any names). I agree that he needs to be alittle more active but hes not completely inactive...

Ok,Taylor is quite active. More active than some of the other apps (not mentioning any names). I agree that he needs to be alittle more active but hes not completely inactive...

I know this.. Notice why I said get active on his APP. ;)

he can't just leave his app dead, someone might come along and see it was unactive for a few weeks and BAM, closed.

I know this.. Notice why I said get active on his APP. ;)

he can't just leave his app dead, someone might come along and see it was unactive for a few weeks and BAM, closed.

haha thanks for the reminder but yeahh will do volcom ;) I thought you ment like post so I was a little confused :P

Edited by OhMyGawd

My Opinion On Taylor:

- Very Easy To Get Along With Talked And Played With Him Alot Very Chill And A Great Applicant IMO

- Dedicated From What I've Seen And Experienced Seems Like He Really Wants To Be In vVv

- Active Sometimes Seen Him In The SB A Couple Times And Around The Forums

Taylor Just Get More Active Around The Site , Forums , SB Etc And Check Out Our Podcast And Read Our GTM Articles And Connect With Us On Our Social Networks Such As Twitter Myspace Facebook Etc And Good Luck Taylor.

My Opinion On Taylor:

- I Talk And Play With Him Alot Very Chill And An Awesome Applicant IMO

- He Is Very Dedicated

Taylor Just Get More Active Around The Site , Forums , SB Etc And Check Out Our Podcast And Read Our GTM Articles And Connect With Us On Our Social Networks Such As Twitter Myspace Facebook Etc And Good Luck Taylor.

Taylorrr. this kid is awesome and i could see him apart of this community again.

Be sure to be adding value and Best of Luck :D

Taylorrr. this kid is awesome and i could see him apart of this community again.

Be sure to be adding value and Best of Luck :D

Thanks mahh dude :)

Taylor ypu lier -.-

Anywayssss he's been pretty active on forums even makin some of his own I don't think he'll make the mistake of being unactive again :)