GloryD

GloryD's Re-Application To vVv

* Name:Matthew Frank Boozer

* Age (minimum 16):20

* Gamertags (for all systems you own):GloryD

* Do you have access to a computer and e-mail on a daily basis?Yes

* What are your screen names (all that apply)? (AIM, MSN, Skype, Steam, Xfire):AiM:Dunkkzilla

* Link to your Twitter page (twitter required):www.twitter.com/DevuLL

* Link to your MySpace or Facebook page (at least one required):http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=lf#!/profile.php?id=502409333

* How frequently do you use Facebook, Twitter, Digg and/or MySpace?:Everyday

* How did you hear about vVv Gaming? Were you referred to the site? If so, by whom?:I Found About The Site By Seeing Current Members And Also By vVv Exon And vVv Oreo

* Who do you know currently in vVv Gaming? How do you know them?vVv Mr Jones , Oreo is iLL , vVv Exon , Bonez , Nitemaarez

* Why you are interested in joining vVv Gaming??Because I Have Heard Of Your Gaming Community And How Prestigous The vVv Gaming And As A Serious Gamer I Think This Would Be A Great Oppertunity To Further Ny Professional Gaming Career And Oppertunities.This Could Be The Chance To Win A MLG Event With A Establishment As Respected And Known As vVv Gaming.

* Adding value is an important aspect of being in vVv Gaming. How will you, personally, add value??I Believe I Will Bring Intensity,Skills,Fairness,And Instill The Certain Aspects That Makes A vVv Gamer

* Are you familiar with vVv's Geek to Me articles and Losers Bracket Podcast? If so, what some of your favorites and why?My Favorite Geek To Me Article Was "How To Become A Professional Gamer"

* How long have you been playing video games?About 9 Years

* How many hours per week do you devote to gaming?72 Hours

* What’s the hardest game you’ve ever beaten?Final Fantasy 9

* What games coming out are you looking forward to play and why?Gears of War 3 Imma Huge Gears Fan

* What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming?Sport , Music , Computers

* Where do you see yourself next year at this time?Gaming And Schooling

Edited by Glory D

So why did you leave for cR then come back? How have you changed and why wouldn't you go back to cR again?

I Left For cR Because Of My Team.They Felt We Could Prosper In A New Community And I Didnt Wanna Be Selfish And Put Myself First So I Put The Team First I Didn't Wanna Leave vVv But I Did It For The Team.I Have Matured And I Realized My Mistakes And My Terrible Decision I Have Learned To Make Decisions That Benefit What I Am Trying To Accomplish And cR Is A Failed Community That Doesn't Exist And Even If It Did It Can't Compete With vVv.

Welcome to vVv Gaming! Enjoy your visits to our forum and our website. If you have any any questions, please don't hesitate to ask me or any of the vVv Staff members (easily recognized by their purple color in our shoutbox). Make sure to connect with as many vVv Members as possible, start gaming with them and get to know the community. Once again, thank you for registering on our site, and we hope to see much more of you!

Also, please upload a personal photo and fill out your forum personal profile and "About Me" Page COMPLETELY. (Go to My Controls, then Personal Profile section). Here at vVv, we like to know our Community!

Along with that, we would like you to subscribe to our YouTube Channel. Also, become friends with us on Facebook, MySpace and Twitter! You can find all the links and info here: http://www.vvv-gaming.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=30300

We also ask you to support our sponsors and affiliates. You can read how here: http://www.vvv-gaming.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=33166

An important way to stay active is to be sure that you do the following:

If you have any questions, please contact an available staff member, feel free to send me a Private Message through our forums or you can post here: http://vvv-gaming.com/forum/index.php?showforum=323.

vVv Gaming is about being active and its members adding value. If you don't have time to add value to vVv-Gaming by activity, gfx, or other ways, we have one convenient way to add value: http://www.vvv-gaming.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=31340

Don't forget to checkout all the topics above the shoutbox. They contain important news and information.

Again, Welcome!

HE WAS IN cR CLOSE THIS SHIT NAOOOOOW

LMAO, jk. He's a cool guy, and he left before because he (and his team) thought they had a better chance with cR than vVv. Imho, it's completely understandable.

Besides, we let Fear and Answer back with open arms.

HE WAS IN cR CLOSE THIS SHIT NAOOOOOW

LMAO, jk. He's a cool guy, and he left before because he (and his team) thought they had a better chance with cR than vVv. Imho, it's completely understandable.

Besides, we let Fear and Answer back with open arms.

Thank You Jones For Understanding And I Lol'd At The First Part

its good to see you back man, stick around this time.

I Will Man I Definitely Wanna Be Apart Of vVv

ive been teamed with him, friends with him, and even went to anaheim with him. definitely deserves to be in vVv. super funny. and i gave u the name boozer. if he says diff, hes in denial

Edited by D Crim

ive been teamed with him, friends with him, and even went to anaheim with him. definitely deserves to be in vVv. super funny. and i gave u the name boozer. if he says diff, hes in denial

thats my legal name lol but thank you i appreciate that

I'm getting some oldies back, and running on vVv.

Where's the Love? vVv Gaming? =P

i shouted you out in my App!