Truth is a Liar

The Return of the vVv Community Gamer Spotlight!

good interview, besides the fact you interviewed yourself. Its good to be able to hear what the community has to say, instead of listening to the same people who lurk in the shoutbox everyday. much love to vVv.

good interview, besides the fact you interviewed yourself. Its good to be able to hear what the community has to say, instead of listening to the same people who lurk in the shoutbox everyday. much love to vVv.

Why is everyone hating on the fact that i answered my own questions? Jerry even posted that it was his idea, and I agreed to it because it would let people get to know the person who will be doing the interviews.

But definitely true about the shoutbox.

I agree, It's great to see these back and even with a new type ;D.

Isn't it describing yourself BEST to the community by asking yourself something someone would? Something along the lines of what makes you, you. I like the idea of interviewing yourself :P.

I agree, It's great to see these back and even with a new type ;D.

Isn't it describing yourself BEST to the community by asking yourself something someone would? Something along the lines of what makes you, you. I like the idea of interviewing yourself :P.

Haha, well again, it was fun, but not my idea, i'm not THAT full of myself, though it is close, lol.

And Solid's interview will be posted on the 28th as we fall into our regular schedule.