Save the Date!

I wish I could say more. . . but we are keeping everything under tight wraps. vVv Jolly will be hosting vVv's first ever Meet & Greet (all ages) followed by our own vVv Gaming Party (21+)! Here is what we can share:

When

October 16th, 2010

Where

District

2473 18th street NW

Washington DC 20009

What

10AM-4PM MLG Combine

4PM-9PM vVv Meet and Greet (All Ages!)

9PM-Close vVv's First Annual National Gaming Bash! (21+)

District is Washington DC's newest addition to nightlife. With the space and design unlike any other venue in DC, District allows its clientèle to experience the coziness of an upscale lounge with the space of a nightclub. District features 7,200 SF of space on two levels, a 60 foot wrap around bar, outdoor deck, large private table areas, the most spacious VIP table areas in the city, and state of the art lighting & sound systems. Our infusions bar features innovative cocktails, house-made infused cocktails, and sodas, including our signature habanero infused tequila or home made “grand marnier”. And, our full-scale kitchen is open late, offering a menu of contemporary surf and turf fare and desert, a perfect complement to any party. District will be defined by unparalleled customer service and a celebration experience like no other. We look forward to you experiencing everything we have to offer.

Wish i could go but i'll be back up in Vermont for grad school and my 4 hour thesis test is just two weeks after this. Lots of pictures and videos better be made of this, though! Ha.

Imma fake I.D it uppppp or at 9 im hiding and ill come around once shit gets bumpin lmaooo

Edited by Konvict

I say, due to the fact that I'm 6'7" and people where I work are convinced I'm 25....that I'm allowed in for the 21+ if I muster the money to attend during college :/

This is a really cool idea... I wish I didn't have other obligations on these dates -- Meet and Greet = Pregame for club right hahaha

I'll be there, not actually 21 though but I don't drink anyways. :)

you can pay for my flight, i need a designated driver.

If i dont have baseball then I will be there and will buy hotel and I will be driving there and be picking up people so if u need a ride or a hotel tell me..=)...Also do we have to wear our vVv shirt to the club or can we wear regular clothes???

If i dont have baseball then I will be there and will buy hotel and I will be driving there and be picking up people so if u need a ride or a hotel tell me..=)...Also do we have to wear our vVv shirt to the club or can we wear regular clothes???

This = Funny ---- Dude wear club attire man, see if you can bring a special lady back haha

Wish I did not live across the Country :/, I will be in Hawaii by this time probably struggling to even pay my rent/ trying to save money to travel to a 2011 event! Fuck I wish I could go to this :(, everyone should just fly out to the West Coast. hehe

:thumbsup:

Edited by vVv Stingur

Ah at 17 you prolly haven't done too much clubbin...I'm not sure how Jolly's clubs operate, but a safe bet is "Button Down, Nice Jeans, and Dress Shoes (Maybe with a little flash)" -- I'm sure your get something figured