BRAKEE

Warriors

Lord Jerith,

Please let me know if there is anything else our team needs to do to keep this process running smoothly. Sorry we have not been on as much this week because this is our first week of practice trying to get back into the swing of things for Raleigh. Don't hesitate to contact me with any requests or tasks that our team needs to fufill.

Sincerely,

Charlie

Th3 Lord

Hey guys, just wanted to remind everyone that we usually stream live gameplay everyday at Justin.tv/NocturnalKernal.

Thanks for the support, and come by to watch the stream because we are all on the chat and talk to all the fans.

Good Luck guys!

On a side note: I'm not sure if ToXiC has told you yet (Noob) but our team wasn't accepted in the tournament so you won't have to be on for the times I messaged you. If anything changes I will let you know.

Lord Jerith,

Please let me know if there is anything else our team needs to do to keep this process running smoothly. Sorry we have not been on as much this week because this is our first week of practice trying to get back into the swing of things for Raleigh. Don't hesitate to contact me with any requests or tasks that our team needs to fufill.

Sincerely,

Charlie

Th3 Lord

At this point, over the next week, we like to see how you interact with the community, and how your team does scrimming.

1. Please post some updates in this thread.

2.Where your team stands, what you've done throughout this week, etc.

3.If we were to ask, what would the community say about you?

1. One update I can think of is the totz lan will be a 3 team lan consisting of our team, Td, and from what I have heard sq.

2. We have been practicing a lot and just scrimed agaisnt ICON, formally known as active rush, and beat them in a scrim 4-0. We have become much better at the two gametypes that we weren't so hot last event and have really stepped it up team wise.

3. Surprisingly me and goofy despite our low placings in the past, 12th, 13th, etc, have actually held a fan base that not many teams have. After our 5th place finish this number tremendously grew.

I think Doom was asking how the vVv community specifically feels about you guys, have you played with any members or apps? NK's livestream attracts alot of viewers maybe you can put vVv somewhere on the channel. Just an idea to help your application, being considered a "top team" doesn't mean your application will get accepted(though it definitely helps). Good luck guys I hope to see this application succeed.

Edited by vVv Zombeast

I think Doom was asking how the vVv community specifically feels about you guys, have you played with any members or apps? NK's livestream attracts alot of viewers maybe you can put vVv somewhere on the channel. Just an idea to help your application, being considered a "top team" doesn't mean your application will get accepted(though it definitely helps). Good luck guys I hope to see this application succeed.

We have a post in this thread from reckless who I have on my list and have talked to on aim. Anybody that wants to talk to me on aim or anything just hit me up I respond to everybody nobody has really tried to talk to me. Also I would be glad to put vVv up on our stream once sponsored that is not a problem.

Despite what was said on the LBR24 I haven't heard anything bad. My only suggestion would be to try and get involved with the vVv community.

As Spikemouth mentioned, we've been informed that the team has broken up. This sponsorship request will be closed. Good luck with your future teams.

If you feel this has been done in error, feel free to contact me via pm or aim: vvvdoomhammer